Naturals, Which ETSY seller/vendor has great hair products?

RegaLady

I am on Etsy.com now and I want to try a new natural hair vendor but I would like someone to recommend me someone or I would like to know if any of you had any great experiences with any of them. I would like to support my own in regards to natural hair products. Any insights?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Here are some of my ETSY Favs (in no particular order):

Marie Dean
Hairitage Hydrations
Brown Butter Beauty
Darcy's Botanicals
Hydroquench Systems
Saravun Naturals
Naturelle Grow
Njoi CreationS

*made Multiple Purchases from these*

I'd like to try:
Pomade Shop
b.a.s.k.

I'm a Huge ETSY Supporter & it's a great place to shop!

JessieLeleB

Bumping... I love that website but just haven't heard any reviews on vendors yet. I hope someone can help us? I want to try something comparable to Qhemet while I wear sewins and dnt have to spend so much money on products.

RegaLady

Marie Dean
Hairitage Hydrations
Brown Butter Beauty
Darcy's Botanicals
Hydroquench Systems
Saravun Naturals
Naturelle Grow
Njoi CreationS

I'd like to try:
Pomade Shop
b.a.s.k.

IDareT'sHair

Thank you for this!!! Any recommendations as for a good moisturizing leave in, and DC?

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I've only tried Hydroquench and BASK! HQ has good moisture LI clld greaseless moisture thats really nice and leaves my hair really moisturized for days with out that greasy feeling. They also have some DCs that's protein free that are good if you don't mind peppermint smell and one that's honey pineapple, coconut mango and BASK has wonderful DCs. I've tried the chocolate one and its very moisturizing DC but the smell is very strong. It left my hair feeling nice. I want to try the YAM one. I don't think you can go wrong with either one! HTH

Eta: shipping for HQ is kind of crazy but you should check out the thread for this line for more reviews/input and I get bask products from their site not etsy.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Thank you for this!!! Any recommendations as for a good moisturizing leave in, and DC?

RegaLady

I love Hairitage Hydrations CocoAloe Hydrator. I think you would absolutely love this line.

Hairitage is in-expensive, she ships fast and it's good stuff.

Marie Dean, Brown Butter Beauty and Darcy's Botancials will have the best choices in Leave-Ins and DC'ers.

Naturelle Grow also has a decent DC'er.

Look around and see what you can come up with.

ETA: Alot of folks also like b.a.s.k.

Lita Shay72 Brownie518 NappyNelle Ltown uses either alot of Hairitage Hydrations and/or alot of ETSY and may also be able to help you.

jamaica68

Ok ladies, just got a message from the owner of The Pomade Shop, she's a member here. I had already placed my order and she refunded me 20% now that's great service, below is the sales info.

Thanks again darlingdiva

Hi!

I am the owner of The Pomade Shop. We will be having a 20% off sale (1-year anniversary/customer appreciation sale) on Tuesday, September 25 for all four-ounce pomades.

We will also be having free shipping on all four-ounce pomades from Friday, November 23 to Monday, November 26 at midnight.

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016

Marie Dean
Hairitage Hydrations
Brown Butter Beauty
Darcy's Botanicals
Hydroquench Systems
Saravun Naturals
Naturelle Grow
Njoi CreationS

I'd like to try:
Pomade Shop
b.a.s.k.

IDareT'sHair you always come through when I need a product fix. I'm looking at the Hairitagehydration. What products do you recommend from them?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
**SaSSy**

I love just about everything I've tried (in no particular order):

All the Creamies: Jojoba & Argan, Horsetail, Macadamia are all excellent
"Sprout" one of my Favs for problem areas *very similar to Brown Butter's Mixed Greens*
CocoAloe Hydrator a very nice & moisturizing Milk
Clouds both Avocado & Mango Tango Cloud
Jar of Joe *Coffee Hair Creme*
Peach Pomade
Silk & Aloe
Coconut Yuzu
Happy Hempy Hair

Have but haven't tried:
Sweet Butter Pomade (but I love Pomades so I'm sure I'll like it)
Amazon Butter

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
**SaSSy**

I love just about everything I've tried (in no particular order):

All the Creamies: Jojoba & Argan, Horsetail, Macadamia are all excellent
"Sprout" one of my Favs for problem areas *very similar to Brown Butter's Mixed Greens*
CocoAloe Hydrator a very nice & moisturizing Milk
Clouds both Avocado & Mango Tango Cloud
Jar of Joe *Coffee Hair Creme*
Peach Pomade
Silk & Aloe
Coconut Yuzu
Happy Hempy Hair

Have but haven't tried:
Sweet Butter Pomade (but I love Pomades so I'm sure I'll like it)
Amazon Butter

IDareT'sHair How did you use the coffee hair creme? that's the one I want to buy

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@**SaSSy**

I use it as a Hair Creme. It's a nice moisturizer. I also put a dab on my problem areas.:lick:

It works great.:yep:

ETA: She has a nice description of all of her products and how they work and how to use them.

Last edited:

Lita

Hi, IDareT'sHair we have the same list/To add I use the pomade shop peppermint /rosemary on my edges with great success.. I also use pomade shop coffee cream,perfect for over night pre poo's..

BASK-I love all the products too.coco mask is the bomb.com the leave in too..Your hair will be moisturize & smelling good for days

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
**SaSSy** and RegaLady Like IDareT'sHair's said, I like a lot of products from Hairitage Hydration!

I'm a big fan of the Peach Aloe pomade, Sprout, Avocado Cloud,* Mango Tango Cloud*, Cooling Chamomile Whip*, Silk and Aloe Cream*, Coconut Yuzu Love*, and Jar of Joe*!

*Moisturizers / Light Sealant; I can use on loose or twisted hair

All of the products I listed are oil based.

cutenss

Is Hairitage Hydration going to be having a sale soon? Maybe during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday? I have a cart ready :yep:

Ltown

Greyland
RegaLady, IDareT'sHair won't stir you wrong she has been on point with esty vendors. I like creamy products and hairitage are great.
cutenss, i'm sure she'll have a bf sale, the majority of vendors do so look out on the vendor thread.