Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

chebaby

just purchased
silk dreams creme de la silk, mocha silk, vanilla silk, whip my hair, silky leave in, almond buttercream, pre and i think thats it.:look:

13StepsAhead

@LuvlyRain3, thank you for the refreshing comment.

Ladies, dh's appt with the urologist is set for Tues. The appt clerk mentioned that nodules present on the prostate is not uncommon. That's promising news.

@13StepsAhead, what type of filter do you have? I have a Sprite filter from Lowe's and think it gets the job done. Stress is not helpful for our hair/body but no matter how hard I try to live and let go, I simply can't on some things. Are you able to skype with family to help with the transition.

@mkd, I missed your pic but am sure it was pretty. If you repost, let me know, I'd love to see it. @bronzebomb, got me all excited at exotical. :grin:

@Eisani, I understand what you mean about posting pics. I only post pics from the back as my life has not been the same since experiencing a break-in. I live life so protected and guarded although I know that's not healthy either. It took me forever to buy/sell on the forum because of being so guarded.
divachyk it's some filter I purchased from iherb I don't remember the name, buti showed my mom pics of my hair and she said she will bring me a sprite filter when she visits me this week. I FaceTime/Skype most days during the week, but like yourself I try to remain positive but sometime it just gets a little overwhelming.

Hopefully I can get back on track with my hair because if it's stress that caused this I surely don't want to add to the stress by thinking about hair.

chebaby

chello ladies
imma take these twists out in a lil bit just to see what the twist out lookin like.l then imma cleans with deva and condition with vanilla silk and then do my two braids with mocha silk milk sealed in with jbco.

Eisani

Hey everyone. Just left Yankee Candle. $1 tarts and votives. I hurt myself :lol: but I'm well stocked for the entire spring/summer/early fall.

chebaby

hey yall:wave:
im super bored right now, like i feel like if i dont leave the house to do SOMETHING im gonna scream:nono:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I decided to do my Hair tomorrow. Seems like I'm on a Friday-Monday schedule instead of my usual Tuesday/Friday.

I'll Co-Cleanse with Naturelle Grow, do a Abba Recoup Reconstruct and DC w/Naturelle Grow DC'er and Coffee/Tea Rinses.

I'm off Friday and the following week, and I'm Happeh.:yay: *it'll fly by tho'*

chebaby

@chebaby

Finished up 1 4 ounce Jar of Hairitage Hydrations "Sprout" *no back ups, 1 on the way*:look:
you must really like it:lick:
i need to finish something up.

i just took out my twists and its kinda cute and very soft. i just dont like the look of twist outs. i prefer braid outs. but its very soft:lick:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
IDareT'sHair and Brownie518 - any growth experienced from the trigger like the ads on the website suggest?

I'm due for a TU on Wed. Will be getting it cut to rid myself of my uneven, see through hemline. I will then re-evaluate my hair's health and weekly regi.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
divachyk

It hasn't been a full month for me. I think the site says at least "2 months":look:

In addition to the "alledged" Growth Properities, I like the softness factor and some of it's other attributes. i.e. overall good ingredients

I am watching it closely tho'.:lol:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I don't blame you IDareT'sHair. I visited the site and was planning to buy but the size I was purchasing didn't qualify for the % off. That brought me off my high and I didn't purchase.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

Yeah, you'll have a nice Silk Drames Stash when this next purchase arrives. :yep:

I'm enjoying your reviews too. So, when/if I decide to purchase, I'll know exactly what to get.:look:...:lol:

When folks talmbout throwing stuff away etc....I can't relate to that, because I research everything I buy before I buy it. :lol:

I rarely make 'random' purchases. And even then, I've either communicated with the Seller prior to buying or have gotten reviews from you Ladies.:yep:

You all have made all my Haul's easy.:lol:

*pj's*:look: