Growing out a bald spot, please help!

H0tPinkButtafly

I had some hair ripped out of my head by accident causing a bald patch. I want to know from anyone who successfully grew out a bald patch. What did u use to grow it out? How long did it take to see new hair growing out the patch? Is using a concoction with sulfur a good idea for speeding up the process? right now im using a oil mixture with olive oil, castor oil and vitamin E oil. I rinse my scalp with aloe vera juice after every wash.

Girl626

I used a concoction of castor, rosemary, coconut oils infused with sulphur powder on my thinning edges and it worked great! Do research using sulphur powder for yourself FIRST; not everything's for everyone and a little of the powder goes a long way - too much sulphur could be harmful if not used carefully. Hope this helps, and best of luck!

bunnie82

i had a baldspot from half wigs i used to wear and MegaTek helped with that.....none of my other hair on my head budged though.....but the bald spot filled in nicely....you will see results in about a month....well i did at least :look:

lalla

I had a bald spot at the top of my hair and it grew out with no particular product.

Solitude

I had a quarter-sized spot that was bald. I have no idea what, exactly caused it. It has happened to me twice in life and both times, I did nothing to it except avoid putting stress on that part of my hair.

My Friend

It depends on the reason why you have a bald spot. If it's due to fungus or bacteria, oil mixes and sulphur will help.

H0tPinkButtafly

I used a concoction of castor, rosemary, coconut oils infused with sulphur powder on my thinning edges and it worked great! Do research using sulphur powder for yourself FIRST; not everything's for everyone and a little of the powder goes a long way - too much sulphur could be harmful if not used carefully. Hope this helps, and best of luck!

thanks I have used sulfur powder before with no bad effects