gueye's hair growth system

diamoness

gueye\'s hair growth system

Has anyone tried this system in the past or know of anyone who has? What kind of results did they have and did they use the entire system? If not, which products did they use? If anyone has any information on this I would greatly appreciate the responses. Thanks!!!

pebbles

Re: gueye\'s hair growth system

I'm not familiar with it. Can you give more detail about it? Where did you hear about it? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

pebbles

I would love to hear if anyone did grow an inch of hair in 2-4 weeks using their products. That would be amazing. An inch of growth in as little as 2 weeks? Hmmm.... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

I'd like to hear from someone who has had success with these products, too. It sounds too good to be true, but I'm open...
I wish they listed the ingredients on the site. I e-mailed Barry Fletcher customer service for some product info and they responded by saying the info is on the package. /images/graemlins/blush.gif
Duh! I wanna know what's in the stuff before I spend my money! That was the last time I e-mailed a company for product info. If the stuff isn't available nationwide in stores and I have to buy it or jump through hoops to find out what's in it, forget it .

A

AmilLion

Actually Pebbles, I've experienced about 1" of new growth within one or two weeks. I'm not exactly sure what was the exact time, but I guess it depends on a person's body. As I use stimulants for my scalp and when I first started with the Vitamin Regime, my scalp itched like crazy for a couple of days, and I noticed when I went to wash my hair, I had all this new growth out of nowhere like it happened overnight. Now I'm not saying this was consistent, but I believe it can happen with certain individuals given their current regimen, diet and genetics.

I've noticed since taking vitamins, for certain time frames (about 3 days straight) my scalp will itch like there's no tomorrow, driving me CRAZY and then I'll feel my scalp a few days after that and I kid you not, its like I'm going weeds. I've noticed this pattern about 20 days after starting the vitamin Regimen, something close to Bargello's. Yes, it's great, thinking, wow my hair's growing really fast but it's irritating all this damn itching with no flakes, no dandruff, NO NOTHING. And hair is growing in everywhere else just as quickly, I have an uncontrollable appetite now (which I'm trying to control). I'm considering stopping the regimen, but it has improved my skin and overall health. Still debating.

pebbles

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Actually Pebbles, I've experienced about 1" of new growth within one or two weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow!!! That's incredible! I've heard that there are people whose hair can grow really fast, but an inch in 1-2 weeks! For me, I think that's amazing! I wish I could get an inch of hair growth in 1-2 weeks. I could reach my hair goal in 3- 6 months, forget a year! That's great that you get that kind of growth! Lucky girl!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

A

AmilLion

LOL@ Pebbles, actually this isn't a consistent growth rate. It just at some periods I notice this, and this usually occurs with me when I experience a couple of days of itching. Trust me, yeah you think WOW I can have really long hair in a matter of a few months, but the itching reminds me of Chicken Pox or a Rash. It just itches itches and itches. I don't want to scratch it in fear of damaging my hair. The benefits of the vitamins are far exceeding only hair growth, that's why I'm in a bind. Honestly speaking, I could go back to .5" a month to rid this itching.

pebbles

AmilLion,
Do you have any idea which of the vitamins is causing so much itching? My scalp itches more since I began my vitamin regimen, but nothing unbearable. If you knew which of the vitamins was causing the excess itching, you could eliminate it from your regime. It would be a shame for you to stop taking vitamins completely because the itching is so unbearable. /images/graemlins/frown.gif Try to hang in there girl. Maybe it will pass after a while. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

A

AmilLion

Okay right now I'm taking
GNC NourishHair
MSM 1500mg
Evening Primrose 500mg
Biotin 5000mcg
FlaxSeed Oil 500mg
Silica 500mg

I stopped taking the Biotin, the itching has decreased but not by that much, in addition, I know Biotin is a major component aiding in hair growth and I wasn't really fond of the excessive hair growing in very quickly (ex. legs, eyebrows, underarms). I'm almost finished taking my NourishHair, so I can work my way down to figure out exactly what's causing what.

But I would really hate having to stop taking the vitamins as my acne's has cleared up drastically and my blotchy skin. I'm light skin, so acne and blotchy skin is far from cute on me lol.

adrienne0914

hell, it's probably itching from the hair growing so fast. i'm kinda wishing mine would start itching too. lol! i think it usually takes me almost three months to get 1"... /images/graemlins/frown.gif

adrienne

Ennyaa

*bump*

Wondering if anybody ever found out the ingredients in this stuff.

diamoness

A few people on another board said they knew people who tried the system and it works very well. One said it was comparable to nioxin, smells like it, tingles like it and gave great results like it. They said the ingredients in the capsules were:

alfalfa
kelp
bee pollen

I am going to start using the capsules and conditioner in january, if Christmas is nice to me this year. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ennyaa

Hmmm that's cool. I don't think I could stand to add ONE MORE capsule to the ones I'm already taking! lol But I think I would try the hair oil. I need to sit down and make an organized list of what I want to try and then decide what order to try them in.

Lilydrake

After I shew a 20ish girl at her home the BLACK SALON website in her new computer, later about 2 or 3 months, she displayed me her new growing hair and got the GUEYE hair conditioner.

G

[ QUOTE ]
hell, it's probably itching from the hair growing so fast. i'm kinda wishing mine would start itching too. lol! i think it usually takes me almost three months to get 1"...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, like you need to grow some more hair

JazzAngel

I have to add my small part to this:

I have not tried this system but I have expereinced 2 inches of growth in one month. The first time I added amino acids to my diet I was also running 6 miles a day and within two weeks I did most definatly have an inch of new growth and by the end of the month I had 2 inches.

Then again last year when I added biotin to my vitamins I also got 2 inches that first month.

This growth is NOT consistant and I am not sure what it takes for it to be consistant but it's possible.

sylviaetc

jazzangel: you've really inspired me to love my "frizzy bed hair" although mine isn't all the natural lol it takes an overnight braidout and a witches brew of scurl oils and prayer..." dear god please let these darn waves hold" lol which is ironic since i'm an agnostic! *S*

JazzAngel

[ QUOTE ]
jazzangel: you've really inspired me to love my "frizzy bed hair" although mine isn't all the natural lol it takes an overnight braidout and a witches brew of scurl oils and prayer..." dear god please let these darn waves hold" lol which is ironic since i'm an agnostic! *S*

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! you are funny! Well maybe the halo has more to do with the energy that we are and not so much to do with our belief. Well do what you must and allow that hair to salute the sun.

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!

DOes this product make hair grow on your face? I have problems with facial hair popping up in certain places and yuck, I hate it but it keeps coming back! Would never want to encourage new prowth there.... :)

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Oh my, this could explain all my itching, I just incorporated Silica and Evening Primrose in my vitamin regimen, triing to follow Balegro's vitamin regimen along w/the other stuff you have in your list and I have been getting some crazy itching I mean itching, itching, itching, nothing but itching, I washed my hair today and I'm under the drier now w/a DC in and my scalp is still itching. I think it may be btwn the silica or EPR. Well I hope to see an inch or more in 1-2 wks shoot 3 wks would be fine for me, lol. I also take vitamin c 500mg
AmilLion said:
Okay right now I'm taking
GNC NourishHair
MSM 1500mg
Evening Primrose 500mg
Biotin 5000mcg
FlaxSeed Oil 500mg
Silica 500mg

I stopped taking the Biotin, the itching has decreased but not by that much, in addition, I know Biotin is a major component aiding in hair growth and I wasn't really fond of the excessive hair growing in very quickly (ex. legs, eyebrows, underarms). I'm almost finished taking my NourishHair, so I can work my way down to figure out exactly what's causing what.

But I would really hate having to stop taking the vitamins as my acne's has cleared up drastically and my blotchy skin. I'm light skin, so acne and blotchy skin is far from cute on me lol.

ekomba

sassygirl125 said:
I'd like to hear from someone who has had success with these products, too. It sounds too good to be true, but I'm open...
I wish they listed the ingredients on the site. I e-mailed Barry Fletcher customer service for some product info and they responded by saying the info is on the package. /images/graemlins/blush.gif
Duh! I wanna know what's in the stuff before I spend my money! That was the last time I e-mailed a company for product info. If the stuff isn't available nationwide in stores and I have to buy it or jump through hoops to find out what's in it, forget it .

check this link it kinda say the ingredients very interesting i think i m try it i m tempted by the fast growth hair oil, the fast growth hair and scalp conditioner, the stimulating conditioner and maybe the hair growth capsules because hum 1inch in 2weeks that s about what i get with mtg and vits i m trying to maximize the amount i m check it out

http://www.allurebeautysupply.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=188

CORBINS

Hello: I used it for about 4 months and I didn't notice a change in growth rate at all. I think it's a waste of money.

princesmich

I had used this system years ago and it took my hair from barely pass my shoulder to armpit length, I was just thinking of how good this product was and will be ordering it tomorrow from www.renuherbs.com or you can call gueye directly at 310-549-9171

Candy_C

AmilLion said:
LOL@ Pebbles, actually this isn't a consistent growth rate. It just at some periods I notice this, and this usually occurs with me when I experience a couple of days of itching. Trust me, yeah you think WOW I can have really long hair in a matter of a few months, but the itching reminds me of Chicken Pox or a Rash. It just itches itches and itches. I don't want to scratch it in fear of damaging my hair. The benefits of the vitamins are far exceeding only hair growth, that's why I'm in a bind. Honestly speaking, I could go back to .5" a month to rid this itching.

i get this too. about twice a year my hair grows likemad

ekomba

bellezanegra826 said:
ekomba: did you end up deciding to use the gueye system? if so, how has it been working for you so far?

Hey Bellezanegra826, i forgot all about it hahahahha:lol: i m order everything in february once i get my cornrows put and receive my msm and mtg. i let you know how it works out but 1inch in 2 weeks hum i need to try that i already got that amount with mtg so i can believe it hehe i m use all of them:grin: i want faster growth:lachen: