Updates... (PICS)

RegaLady

@RegaLady
You can do it, but it was hectic. Short hair is more maintenance, and flat ironing the back which was sooo short was a problem. Plus if you get any reversion its a hot mess. I would never go that short again, especially without a relaxer. If you're hair was anything like mine, it's a lot of work.

Ok, gotcha!!! Thank you for letting me know this before I did something I would regret:yep:.

Aviah

I was using some sort of heat protectant, but it always made it stiff. Then I used coconut oil once and it was a disaster. It never turns out the way it does when my beautician does it.

phyl73
Do you know which one you were using? Some heat protectants that I have come across have alcohol in them which make the hair very dry. For me, I could never use just oil, or just heat protectant to make it silky, straight, and moisturized. When I started using breakfree with heat protectant I got the results I wanted. I'm not saying it has to be breakfree, but maybe a cream moisturizer would help?

beana

Your hair is absolutely beautiful! Your natural pics are my favorite, but it looks lush in both ways.