for all the ladies who love wen

freckledface

Ok so I myself don't use wen but I saw a commercial late one nighti just put in goggle getwen.com/travel and they have it for 29$ and you'll get some cute travel sized stuff to go with. When I saw it I thought about yall! Enjoy!

If you used goggle like I did it'll be the first link

Blairx0

Saw the same ad. Googled it with word "scam" added on and it seems when you buy you authorize them to sign you up to auto delivery at the full rate, which based on what I ready was upward of 70.00 a month with no refunds

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I was going to say that the cheapest and safest place to buy Wen is on QVC. You can also go to Chaz Dean's web site to ensure you get the original product but there are no discounts.

freckledface

Oh ok the site I did clicko on said official site but then again it may be a scam. I don't use wen so I really wouldnt know for sure. Just seemed like a great deal because I know the price is kinda high(me my pockets)

Perfexion

@Januarynoir I live in Jersey too but I work in Manhattan near the Union Square and the Fifth Avenue Sephora stores. Lately I haven't been able to find it in stores so I bought my last bottle at Sephora.com. They do only have Sweet Almond though.