Herbal Essences and Aussie moist products on Sale at CVS!!!

sharifeh

These shampoos and conditioners are on sale again at CVS for half price 2.88
they are usually 4.79
I know the conditioners are popular with you ladies, LTR, hydralicious, hello hydration, dangerously straight etc...
and aussie products are also on sale
the big pump isn't on sale though but the regular sized bottle is on sale for 2.88
:grin:

lilsparkle825

thanks...hello hydration is a staple cowash conditioner/leave-in for me. one of my nurses saw a bottle of it in my hospital room and recommended the tousle me softly to me, so i will send my brother to the store to pick me up a bottle of that. (i heard the hello hydration shampoo was good, but i just got 8 bottles of shampoo yesterday from trade secret! perhaps i will get a bottle since i am on a quest to find the perfect shampoo - and it is only $2.88. lol) maybe i will get a bottle of the LTR, too. i used to love the leave-in, but the conditioner left something to be desired when used for cowashing. i wanna give it a second chance though since the smell is heavenly. plus, if it sucks for cowashing, i can use it as a leave-in...the actual leave-in costs more and you get less.

OT: i know it's not on sale, but i bought the aussie pump for the first time in october because i was going through the regular sized bottles so fast. then my brother started using it for cowashing...and my sister started DCing with it...i swear i need them to make a gallon sized bottle!

SEMO

Not that I really need any more products right now, but thanks for the tip. I may have to make a trip to CVS.

lilsparkle825

girl what did you buy 8 bottles of?????
i went crazy at the trade secret after christmas sale...i have 3 bottles of matrix biolage hydratherapie hydrating shampoo, a bottle of joico k-pak shampoo, 2 bottles of redken all soft shampoo, and 2 bottles of paul mitchell super skinny shampoo. i have all the matching conditioners and some deep treatments/stylers too...each set was $10, so i stocked up! i mean, the full sized matrix conditioning balm is usually $16 by itself, so that and the full sized shampoo for $10 was a deal i couldn't pass up!

back2relaxed

CVS also is having a huge sale in the makeup aisle. I know some of you wear L'Oreal's HIP line, and they have many of the products at 75% off. I got 2 of the eyeshadow duos(the bomb) for 1.99 each, and they are usually 7.99!

sharifeh

i went crazy at the trade secret after christmas sale...i have 3 bottles of matrix biolage hydratherapie hydrating shampoo, a bottle of joico k-pak shampoo, 2 bottles of redken all soft shampoo, and 2 bottles of paul mitchell super skinny shampoo. i have all the matching conditioners and some deep treatments/stylers too...each set was $10, so i stocked up! i mean, the full sized matrix conditioning balm is usually $16 by itself, so that and the full sized shampoo for $10 was a deal i couldn't pass up!

oh wow! you got some good stuff!!

lilsparkle825

i picked up a bottle of hydralicious conditioner and one of tousle me softly. last ones in the store...someone in this area is an LHCF member or a lurker!