Has anyone use GNC hair, skin and nails vitamins?

Kinkyhairlady

I recently started taking these and was wondering if anyone has had good results with these. I here alot of talk about the ultramega vitamins but they are too big for me. I needed something small and effective. So if anyone has any experiences with this vitamin please let me know.

Kha

I used them and had good results. My skin cleared up, my nails grew in nice and strong, and my hair grew too. I ran out a few months ago, but plan on picking up a bottle very soon.

lonesomedove

I also used a bottle and my hair grew, it could have been a combination of that or the b-complex that I was taking. I recommend them.

Height

They were huge. I never buy them again.

[ QUOTE ]
Ellis said:
I recently started taking these and was wondering if anyone has had good results with these. I here alot of talk about the ultramega vitamins but they are too big for me. I needed something small and effective. So if anyone has any experiences with this vitamin please let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
I just started earlier this month so it is too early to say. I chose that formula over Nourish stuff because the Nourish contants milk protein.

Kinkyhairlady

How much growth are you getting? I want to see if I can get a least 1 inch a month off these vitamins, but don't know if it is possible.

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
I only used them for a month and dont really remember any significant differences in health or hair/skin/nails....I decided not to continue taking them only because I had trouble swallowing them big ol things...hehe

inthepink

I used them and I like them. I plan to use them again when I finish my multi-vitamin. The UltraNourishair vitamins are just too big for me, too.

bluejay47

I'm on them right now. My nails are growing so fast it's bordering on annoying. My hair grew at a snails pace before, so now I'm getting my 1/2 in a month which is much better.

SUPER SWEET

I've been using them about a month and my nails are growing /images/graemlins/grin.gif, my skin is /images/graemlins/barf.gif but maybe it will clear up. The hair is growing but in the wrong places.....my chin,legs,arms, ect... /images/graemlins/mad.gif

OnPoint

I have been using the the HSN formula- there are two different formula. I can't say that I have noticed much of a difference. I have been using it for 8 months now