Financial Breakthru Thread & Prayers

Successfulmiss

I am on a special fast right now with the Lord concerning finances. I just want you ladies to know that I was a previous homeless person for several years and God has raised me up in an extraordinary way to prosper greatly by His word and faith. Not only that but in the very near future I will be financially free and totally debt free and yes, that is in this economy. I am on my way to retiring early at 40 and I am 27. You see I do not play with giving:grin:. This has not been just monetarily but EVERY area of my life:yep:. In this economy I have seen great moves of God and great favor. I would like to impart that favor to you ladies. I will be frank, this is not a get rich quick or lottery thread. God knows our heart and our intents. If you are not giving, you are not recieving. God is not a man that He would lie and He tells us to challenge Him on His tithes. Often times people think you just have to give to Church when the Lord clearly says that we are also to uphold the cause of the orphan, widow and homeless so do not feel condemned if you give to such causes. Here is a Jabez prayer I still use to this day and would like to share with you:

Lord, bless us indeed.
Do something so big in our lives that it is obviously from You.
Increase our influence and opportunities for You.
Give us a sense of your continual presence and direction.
Protect us and keep us from falling into Satan's traps.
In Jesus name, amen!:yep:

Please share with us any prayers and breakthru's you all have seen concerning giving:yep:.

Last edited:

Successfulmiss

Giving scriptures

Deuteronomy 15:10
Give generously to him and do so without a grudging heart; then because of this the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to.

Deuteronomy 16:17
Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD your God which He has given you.

1 Chronicles 29:9
Then the people rejoiced because they had offered so willingly, for they made their offering to the Lord with a whole heart, and King David also rejoiced greatly.

Proverbs 3:9-10
Honor the Lord from your wealth and from the first of all your produce; So your barns will be filled with plenty and your vats will overflow with new wine.

Proverbs 3:27
Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it.

Proverbs 11:24-25
There is one who scatters, and yet increases all the more, and there is one who withholds what is justly due, and yet it results only in want. The generous man will be prosperous, and he who waters will himself be watered.

Proverbs 21:26
…the righteous gives and does not hold back.

Proverbs 22:9
He who is generous will be blessed, for he gives some of his food to the poor.

Proverbs 28:27
He who gives to the poor will never want, but he who shuts his eyes will have many curses.

Malachi 3:10
“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this,” says the Lord of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until it overflows.

Matthew 6:3-4
But when you give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving will be in secret; and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.

Mark 12:41-44
And He sat down opposite the treasury, and began observing how the people were putting money into the treasury; and many rich people were putting in large sums. A poor widow came and put in two small copper coins, which amount to a cent.Calling His disciples to Him, He said to them, “Truly I say to you, this poor widow put in more than all the contributors to the treasury; for they all put in out of their surplus, but she, out of her poverty, put in all she owned, all she had to live on.”

Luke 3:11
And he would answer and say to them, “The man who has two tunics is to share with him who has none; and he who has food is to do likewise.”

Luke 6:30
Give to everyone who asks of you, and whoever takes away what is yours, do not demand it back.

Luke 6:38
Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return.

Acts 20:35
In everything I showed you that by working hard in this manner you must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He Himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Romans 12:8
…Or he who exhorts, in his exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness.

2 Corinthians 9:6-8
Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed.

2 Corinthians 9:10
Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness;

Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived,God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap.

Philippians 4:15-17
And you yourselves also know, Philippians, that at the first preaching of the gospel, after I departed from Macedonia, no church shared with me in the matter of giving and receiving but you alone; for even in Thessalonica you send a gift more than once for my needs. Not that I seek the gift itself, but I seek for the profit which increases to your account.

James 2:15-16
If a brother or sister is without clothing and in need of daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and be filled,” and yet you do not give them what is necessary for their body, what use is that?

sidney

I am just now seeing this post, somehow I just missed this! I just posted the Jabez prayer today too and two messaged wow. Let me just be quiet and meditate on the scriptures you posted. Yes, God does know our motivations. Thank you for sharing.

Successfulmiss

sidney, I thank you for your insight! I was so surprised at how many viewed but did not post :(. In this society and current economic system in the world it is sooooo so important for us to position ourselves and our families for abundance. And the generation to come after us! I always come in the Christian forum but never saw a thread concerning these issues. While I understand some are sensitive about their finances, this is the time to wise up with ourselves and stop living as the world lives and wondering why our family never has enough. I know the vast majority of Christians in today's society are not tithing and/or giving on a regular basis and I think we need to re-evaluate ourselves. There also seems to be a lottery mentality that has even tried to creep into some churches where people think they can give 1 dollar and get 1,000 the next day. We need to allow the Lord to truly reign in every area of our life and that includes finances as well if we are going to totally submit our will to His.

sidney

If we keep our hearts on God and concerns on others, He will take care of us. I can't cry out to the Lord and expect to be heard on high when I ignore those who are utterly destitute. I can't imagine digging through trash for food, being cold and without shelter. And the children! God is just! If we give, he gives. It's just that simple. And about the gambling, well Proverbs 13:11 is clear on that. We have to be good stewards. Put that dollar to work and grow it! Say no to worldy wisdom. Thanks for your insights!

sidney

Also I am thankful that it is you that God used to give a testimony. As a previously homeless person no one can understand more than you what that is like. I pray that God breaks my own heart and otherd hearts about the things he cares about like homelessness. It's easy to be removef from it but his word is clear. I pray that He continues to bless you to spread His testimony about the need to give. God bless you.

Successfulmiss

myeagleswings.com

“Without faith, it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.” Hebrews 11:6

Prayer: “Almighty God, my heavenly Father, we worship and adore you. It is with great diligence that we seek You for the breakthrough that we need in the realm of our personal finances. We believe all the promises of your Word, which unlock the doors of faith for us to enter into all you have for us. Therefore, we ask for a financial miracle from your hands, and we ask in faith, nothing wavering. We believe you are leading us, guiding us, blessing us, and rewarding us. Thank You, Father.

O God, you are more than able to take care of all financial difficulties, because you know exactly what needs to be done and what steps need to be taken. We trust in You with all our hearts, without leaning toward our own understanding. In all our ways we acknowledge you, Father, and we know you are directing our steps toward financial freedom. Let Your resources flow freely from the place of excess to our place of need.

Enable us to manage the financial resources you give to us more effectively so that we will be free to serve you more fully, and to give to the important causes of Your kingdom, Father. Responding in obedience to your Word, we ask you to command your blessing upon our finances and upon all that I do.

Deliver us, O God, from financial pressures, for we know You are our only hope. We will hope in You continually, and yet praise you more and more. We cast all our cares, worries and anxieties upon you, because we know You care for us. You are our strength in the midst of trouble and we know you are walking with us in our situation. Therefore, we will keep our mind focused on you and will trust You knowing that you will keep us in your perfect peace. Thank You, Father, for all you have done and are doing in our lives and our finances.

We believe and confess Your goodness. Your faithfulness is ever sure. No good thing will you withhold from those who are called according to Your purpose. The mountain of financial problem is turning around to abundance. Thank your for Your divine favour in Jesus’ name. Amen!

References: Heb 11:6; James 1:6; 2 Corinthians 8:14; Proverbs 11:25; Deuteronomy 28:8; Psalms 71:4 & 5; Psalms 71: 14; 1 Peter 5:7; Psalms 37:39; Isaiah 26:3

Iwanthealthyhair67

Why are we not receiving ...

One thing I'd like to add about giving, the first argument would be I have no money I have nothing the give, the truth you do have something to give...check your cupboard, check your closet, what about your time.

If you have more than two tins of milk you have something, more than 5 pears of shoes and clothes that you haven't worn in 6-12 months..

And sometimes we DO have money but we'd much rather spend it on hair products, make-up, food clothes, shoes (on our selves) it doesn't take much to help someone else.

Successfulmiss

One thing I'd like to add about giving, the first argument would be I have no money I have nothing the give, the truth you do have something to give...check your cupboard, check your closet, what about your time.

If you have more than two tins of milk you have something, more than 5 pears of shoes and clothes that you haven't worn in 6-12 months..

And sometimes we DO have money but we'd much rather spend it on hair products, make-up, food clothes, shoes (on our selves) it doesn't take much to help someone else.

AMEN LADIES!
I praise God for all this godly counsel:yep:!

Successfulmiss

Ladies, I already have a PRAISE REPORT. Since starting this thread and casting down my own selfish ambitions in prayer for my LHCF sisters in Christ to recieve His abundance, the Lord is releasing to me a settlement that has been held up in courts and it was a great burden to me and my family. Which reminds me of the story about David and Goliath:yep:. I did not even want to be apart of this hearing but DH encouraged me and the Lord gave me strength! That is not just the praise report itself. God also gave me the wisdom and heart to pray for the Judge and her family even before the final verdict was made. I also prayed for the opposing party for God to bless them and deal with them according to His word. That is because the battle is not ours it's the Lord's! God is beyond awesome:grin:!

Blessings for Obedience Deut 28

28 If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. 2 All these blessings will come on you and accompany you if you obey the Lord your God:

3 You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country.

4 The fruit of your womb will be blessed, and the crops of your land and the young of your livestock—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.

5 Your basket and your kneading trough will be blessed.

6 You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.

7 The Lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.

8 The Lord will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. The Lord your God will bless you in the land he is giving you.

9 The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him. 10 Then all the peoples on earth will see that you are called by the name of the Lord, and they will fear you. 11 The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity—in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground—in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you.

12 The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. 13 The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. 14 Do not turn aside from any of the commands I give you today, to the right or to the left, following other gods and serving them.

via Bible Gateway

Last edited:

Renewed1

Iwanthealthyhair67 this is so true! When I didn't have money, I was ALWAYS giving things to Goodwill or other charities.

Let's not forget, we can give our time as well.

BostonMaria

Awesome thread!

OP how did you overcome homelessness? I would love to read your testimony. It will be a blessing to others.

Successfulmiss

@BostonMaria

I have actually given the testimony in a few threads but I will do it again since this thread is so dear to me! I hope you have a cup of tea:lol:. So this is my story about becoming UE....ok ok seriously:lol:. I just laugh at the enemy now because he really tried me for a long time:nono: and he is defeated!

When I was 20, my ex-bff at the time pretty much manipulated me to move to ATL after I was offered a position with my local State Representative to work in her office but the town that I am from is very small and dead endish. So with some reserves and being somewhat courageous, I decided to move to ATL about 5 years ago now because I am just radical like that but I knew the Lord was calling me. Everyone in my small town said I was an idiot and that people go to college to get offered the position I was offered(even though this representative was put out of office soon after for fraud charges). Long story short, the ex-bff left me in an apt that was about 1000 a month in today's money. She left me high and dry and I refused to strip or do anything unethical because my conviction for the Lord was so strong. She did not even try to communicate with me about the problems we were having. Long story short, within that time frame I was evicted but the Lord gave me favor with a store manager in Buckhead and she gave me a position in her store and then I was able to secure a place to stay for 2 years by a mother at my church. During the time I was homeless, I would study victory scriptures and scripture on prosperity. I gave with all I had,more then 10% because I wanted to be obidient to the Lord and challenge Him as He says to us in Malachi. My ex-bff ended up getting another (possibly cancerous) lump in her breast after the first lump and had surgery again at the age of 23. I think it was and this was after leaving me when I became homeless. Now I live in Florida, married, living near the water, own 2 cars debt free(one is a restored antique droptop convt) and I am going to school debt-free(I also get PAID to go to school; studying Gemologist and Minister) and love it beyond words! I also own my own jewelry company and I am growing a nice retirement nest egg. This is why I do not battle against flesh and blood, I let the Lord fight my battles:yep:. He said touch not my anointed! I am not saying I am perfect by any means, as we are all saved by grace but one thing I know how to do is love God, forgive my enemies and be obedient!

Last edited:

Successfulmiss

Prayer to use on the job and in business
Prayersfire.com By Dr. D. K. Olukoya

* Confessions: Psalms 56:9; 32:8; 23:1,6 Exodus 23:20
* Praise Worship

Let all my enemies turn back because God is for me.
As you are turning back, let the doors of business opportunities open for me; morning, afternoon and evening.
Let profitable business meet me on the way in Jesus’ name.
No devourer shall destroy the fruit of my labor in Jesus’ name.
You devourers and wasters of fortune, I command you to depart from my life in the name of Jesus.
I use the Blood of Jesus Christ to wash my hands and my entire body and make them clean today.

I retrieve my blessings from every evil attack in Jesus’ name.
I break every curse of failure in the name of Jesus.
Let the Lord reveal to me every secret behind the problem.
I command the devil to take off his legs from any money that belongs to me in the name of Jesus.
Let the ministering spirits (God’s Angels) go forth and bring in blessings unto me in the name of Jesus.
Let the rod of iron fall on any strange money passed to me in Jesus’ name.

Blessings to you all!

Honi

There is no board.
@BostonMaria

I have actually given the testimony in a few threads but I will do it again since this thread is so dear to me! I hope you have a cup of tea:lol:. So this is my story about becoming UE....ok ok seriously:lol:. I just laugh at the enemy now because he really tried me for a long time:nono: and he is defeated!

When I was 20, my ex-bff at the time pretty much manipulated me to move to ATL after I was offered a position with my local State Representative to work in her office but the town that I am from is very small and dead endish. So with some reserves and being somewhat courageous, I decided to move to ATL about 5 years ago now because I am just radical like that but I knew the Lord was calling me. Everyone in my small town said I was an idiot and that people go to college to get offered the position I was offered(even though this representative was put out of office soon after for fraud charges). Long story short, the ex-bff left me in an apt that was about 1000 a month in today's money. She left me high and dry and I refused to strip or do anything unethical because my conviction for the Lord was so strong. She did not even try to communicate with me about the problems we were having. Long story short, within that time frame I was evicted but the Lord gave me favor with a store manager in Buckhead and she gave me a position in her store and then I was able to secure a place to stay for 2 years by a mother at my church. During the time I was homeless, I would study victory scriptures and scripture on prosperity. I gave with all I had,more then 10% because I wanted to be obidient to the Lord and challenge Him as He says to us in Malachi. My ex-bff ended up getting another (possibly cancerous) lump in her breast after the first lump and had surgery again at the age of 23. I think it was and this was after leaving me when I became homeless. Now I live in Florida, married, living near the water, own 2 cars debt free(one is a restored antique droptop convt) and I am going to school debt-free(I also get PAID to go to school; studying Gemologist and Minister) and love it beyond words! I also own my own jewelry company and I am growing a nice retirement nest egg. This is why I do not battle against flesh and blood, I let the Lord fight my battles:yep:. He said touch not my anointed! I am not saying I am perfect by any means, as we are all saved by grace but one thing I know how to do is love God, forgive my enemies and be obedient!

This is sooooo awesome!!!!! Just wow! My eye was drawn to your tithe. I had the biggest revelation on this awhile ago. Both Abraham and Isaac tithed. Your testimony confirms it. Last week I had a job breakthrough and I wasn't even actively looking. Praise HIM! :yay:

Go on with your UE self! :lol: No hate here!

Successfulmiss

Honi Your response blessed me! :yep:. This is just so awesome to be able to share my testimony with you ladies. It is funny that you brought up Abraham because the Lord confirmed His plan for my life through Abraham. I still remember when I went to a TD Jakes conference in ATL and he said duing a sermon "You stepped out on faith, blindsided; not knowing the foreign land God was taking you but you were being obedient to the Voice of God and you will be blessed dramtically because of it!"(this was years ago now). It was wild to hear him say this but I received that confirmation over and over during my time of trial. I just got to the point where I did not have anything but the Word(which in the biblical time was Jesus in the flesh) and I just walked with Him no matter what people told me. To this day I am still considered radical :lachen:.

Successfulmiss

Prayer for those repenting about their tithing and they are standing steadfast for godly wisdom from the Lord. This is posted with absolute love. ECC 4:9 Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. Let's receive the breakthrough together in Jesus name :)!

“Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you with praise for being a God that is so forgiving and merciful. I need your mercy today.

I have been complaining about the condition of my finances and you have revealed through conviction that I am responsible for my financial condition. I have an unhealthy unbalanced way of dealing with my money.

I confess and repent and turn from the sin of robbing you of your tithes and the offerings you have told me to give in the past that I have withheld from you and the church. Lord, this sin set a curse upon my family and myself. This shows a deeper problem with greed, and I am asking you to show me the root of it, and how I can re-new my mind about giving back a portion of what you blessed me with. All is your’s, Lord anyway.

I renounce the sins of not trusting in you to supply all my needs, the sin of fear of lack, greed, unbalanced priorities, stinginess, apathy and hoarding.

Help me to have a heart that worships you, not money. When you do bless me, show me the ways I can be a blessing to others. Give me a heart that craves to give to others.

Lord, I ask for the fear of the Lord to be implanted into my soul in my financial dealings. I need this conviction to keep me on the right path of putting your needs for your kingdom first, as you have promised to supply the needs of my earthly kingdom when I do.

I choose today to serve you, Lord. Not the god of mammon. I ask that you bind the lying Assyrian King spirit that has trapped me in the past to be selfish with the things YOU have bestowed upon me.

Lord, all I have was all yours to begin with. You have blessed me and trusted me with the stewardship over it. I have broken that trust. I bow down before you and give it all back to you. I ask for your wisdom to lead me to the proper way of handling all that I have.

In Jesus’ precious name, to put you first in my life and my family, Amen.”

Via shalombewithyou.com

Successfulmiss

Also, my fast is now over but I am still inspired to keep this thread going and the fast gave me the clarity of vision and motivation to start this :)!

Successfulmiss

Via backtothebible.org

God is Source

The first principle is that God is the source of everything. Philippians 4:19 says, "My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Proverbs 8:20,21 adds, "I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: that I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures."

And 2 Corinthians 9:8 says: "And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work." Whenever we need money or possessions, prayer is the answer. Look to the Lord, because He will provide it-according to His will.

Giving Essential

The second principle is that of giving. Luke 6:38, a key verse, says, "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give unto your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again." According to Deuteronomy 14: 23, one purpose of tithing was to teach the people of Israel to put God first in their lives.

I find there are a couple of ways I can put God first daily. One is to have a quiet time. If I am unwilling to meet the Lord each morning when I get up, that means I'm putting somebody else or something else before the Lord.

For example, how many people have thought seriously about not taking the daily newspaper? The man who is unwilling to cancel a newspaper subscription, which is keeping him from reading the Word of God, may often be the same man who is having trouble making the payments on the TV set that is keeping him from doing the things that would help him grow closer to the Lord. So it can be a vicious cycle. And with TV commercials by the dozens exhorting him to buy, spend, charge and go, is it any wonder that thousands of people are so molded by the world?

Having a quiet time is one way a person can put God first. I believe another is to commit a tenth of his income-right off the top-to the Lord's work. Proverbs 3:9,10 reads: "Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: so shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst with new wine."

Have a blessed weekend :)

Successfulmiss

Prayer For Finances
by Kenneth Copeland

Let’s pray over everybody’s finances…all of us…everybody…and believe and release the blessing. Because when the blessing’s concerned, it doesn’t matter it there’s famine in the land, if there’s problems. It works best when there is famine in the land. That’s what it’s for. Let’s all agree with one another for the blessing, not just a blessin, but the biggest financial year we’ve ever had. Amen.

Now, let me tell you what you do. We get in the supernatural. It’s one thing to pray but then you put your eyes on Jesus. He is your source. You put your eyes on the promises of God to Abraham and you look at them and you look at them and you breathe them and you talk them, eat them, sleep them. When Gloria and I were up there in Colorado praying out there on that deck and she and I were sitting…no this was in the main room there…and she and I were sitting there and we were just talking these things and we got to looking at Isaac and what happened when he sowed in famine. And God began to speak to us. The room filled up with his glory and we sat there for six hours under the influence of the presence of God as He poured His word into us. He began to show us things to come. He began to show us what was happening in the economy and why. He began to show us what was happening in the health care situation and why it was such a mess. All of these things…I mean it just began to pour in there. But you have to keep your eyes on it. And you come out of there and then somebody comes on the television and says we’re all going to go down. I ain’t going down…I’m going that way. I’m not spending my time going down. Amen.

Now, Father, in the name of Jesus, we set ourselves before your throne. Heaven and earth bear record, we are in agreement that the recession, the depression, inflation and every other economic downfall doesn’t belong to us. We’re the children of God, not the children of the world. We’re the children of light, not the children of darkness. We walk in the light as you’re in the light Lord. You are our source. We lay hold today of every promise, every word You said, every oath You declared to Abraham. You will perform that oath and that promise to me and to my household. We declare it. We claim it. We receive it. It’s done. It’s done. Hallelujah.

We are the blessed. Hallelujah. Glory to God.
kcm.org

Successfulmiss

This is such a powerful prayer and I truly hope and pray this blesses you! I got up in prayer and praise after reading this prayer...I realized I had been listening to the lies of the enemy too long! Thinking defeat and speaking defeat is a no! I refuse to submit to doubt, fear & unbelief in Jesus name!

Praise Worship
Confession: Zechariah 4:7
Sing songs of praises unto God for how far He has helped you in the journey of your life.
Begin to cover yourself, household and properties with the blood of Jesus.
Every spirit of limitation against my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.
Every power of demotion targeted against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
Every spirit, power and personality working against my elevation, die, in the name of Jesus.
I refuse to carry the evil-left over of my family, in the name of Jesus.
Every evil standing order against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
Every ancestral curse working against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
O God arise and begin to disgrace all my Goliaths, in the name of Jesus.
Let my Pharaoh die in his own Red Sea, in the name of Jesus.
I fire back every arrow of spiritual demotion, in the name of Jesus.
I fire back every arrow of physical demotion, in the name of Jesus.
I fire back every arrow of financial demotion, in the name of Jesus.
I fire back every arrow of marital demotion, in the name of Jesus.
O Lord, begin to laugh my enemies to scorn.
Every power preventing me from enjoying the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living, die, in the name of Jesus.
Let God be God in my life, in the name of Jesus.
Let God be over my battles, in the name of Jesus.
Oh God arise and fight for me in my dreams, in the name of Jesus.
In the presence of those who think I'm nobody, Oh God arise, and make me somebody, in the name of Jesus.
In the presence of those who are asking for my God, oh God arise and manifest Yourself, in the name of Jesus.
Oh Lord, make my life a bethel, in the name of Jesus.
Every pattern of poverty will not prosper in my life, in the name of Jesus.
Let the rivers of breakthroughs flow into my life, in the name of Jesus.
Poverty, you will not locate my life, in the name of Jesus.
Angels of blessing, what are you waiting for, locate me now, in the name of Jesus.
I pull down every altar of serpent in my life, in the name of Jesus.
Oh Lord, arise and destroy every spiritual marriage prepared for my life, in the name of Jesus.
I shall not be a victim of spiritual marriage, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Oh Lord, destroy the plans of spiritual marriage against my life, in the name of Jesus.
You spirit of death and hell, I am not your candidate, in the name of Jesus.
Tragedy, you shall not locate me, in the name of Jesus
I reject death, I claim abundant life, in the name of Jesus.
Every power, planning to wage war against my divine vision, what are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus.
Every power, that refuses to let me go, what are you waiting for die, in the name of Jesus.
My life, move from minimum to maximum, in the name of Jesus.
Whether the enemy likes it or not, I shall not serve my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
My sun shall shine, in the name of Jesus.
Every cloud of confusion, covering my divine goal, clear, in the name of Jesus.
My divine goal, locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Every generational curse affecting my divine goal, break by the blood of Jesus.
Every evil meeting summoned against my goal, I scatter you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Every power caging my divine goal, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
Anointing to excel, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
As from now on, I shall prevail against the enemies of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
Finger of God, write my name in the book of success, in the name of Jesus.
Every enemy of my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
Every enemy of my marriage, die, in the name of Jesus.
Every enemy of God for my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.
Begin to thank God.

http://www.mountainoffire.org/prayer/index.htm#prosper

Successfulmiss

PRAYER FOR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH

Father God, you are the source of all my sustenance. So I come to you today in prayer and I pray for you to HEAR ME AND GUIDE ME in your infinite wisdom.

My spirit is full, but my wallet is always empty..I need your help Father. My finances are in crisis, and are causing me great pain.

Please UPLIFT MY HEART so that I may appreciate all that I do have so that I may also be blessed with more prosperity.

Money issues are bringing this family down, and in the past I am embarrassed to admit that I have not THANKED YOU enough for all that you have done for this family.

Please remind me of your abundance, REMIND ME DAILY so that my money can constantly flow into me and SUSTAIN ME as much as your loving care.

WATCH YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES CHANGE TODAY!!!

http://mycrazylifeasanavywife.blogspot.com/2011/10/prayer-for-financial-breakthrough.html

Successfulmiss

Your welcome sidney! During my run this morning, I was inspired by the Lord to get a reading list together for you ladies to have some study time at your leisure. It will be my VERY BEST list so I will take some time to compile it. I will make sure the books are all based on biblical principles as I do not want to derail the thread with secular books although some of them have good info. Have a blessed and prosperous(mind, soul & finances) week

Last edited:

Successfulmiss

Here is my list of biblical financial books. Many of them I have read more then 1x:

-Secrets of the Vine by Bruce Wilkinson
-The Jabez Prayer Experiment by Jay Dennis
-God@Work by Rich Marshall
-Spirit Driven Success by Dani Johnson
-First Steps to Wealth by Dani Johnson

On my list to read:
-Thou Shall Prosper by Rabbi Daniel Lapin
-The Richest Man That Ever Lived(extended story of King Solomon) by Steven K. Scott
-The Blessed Life by Robert Morris
-(3 different books) Release, Maximize & Understand your potential by Myles Monroe
-Life@Work by Thomas Moore
-Marketplace Christianity by Robert Fraser
Please send us reading recommendations!:yep:

Here is another prayer for the week :):
Father, Your Word declares that You take pleasure in the prosperity of Your servants, those who favor Your righteous cause (Psalm 35:27). You promised that if I gave my attention to what You are doing right now, You would take care of whatever difficulties and needs I would face (Matthew 6:33).
Because I have made Your cause my cause, and because I have made Your House my house, I thank You that the windows of heaven are being opened to me, and that You are protecting me from every assault of the enemy (Malachi 3:8-12). Because I give freely to You from the first of my income, it shall be given to me from every side and from every source (Luke 6:38; Proverbs 3:9-10).

Because You have given me the ability to create wealth (Deut 8:18), and I have purposed in my heart not to give sparingly or begrudgingly, but faithfully, generously and with a cheerful heart, You will not abandon me in my time of need. All grace will come into my life, so that in every situation I will have more than I need, with resources left over to be a blessing to others (2 Cor 9:6-9).

Because I have been faithful in this small thing of living to give, You will make me faithful over much and give to me stewardship of the true riches of life (Luke 16:10-12). No beneficial thing will You withhold from me (Psalm 84:11). In my house will be wealth and riches (Psalm 112:3), and in that day of prosperity I will rejoice and remember Your goodness (Eccles 7:14).

You are El Shaddai, God Almighty, the All-Sufficient One, the God of plenty. You are the Source of “more than enough” (Genesis 17:1). Father, You always exceed the needs I have. You are my Shepherd, I shall not want (Psalm 23:1). You are Jehovah-Jireh, the One who goes before and You will make a way when there is no way, and in the midst of every need I will find provision (Genesis 22:14).

I will not forget to bless Your Name, neither will I neglect Your Word to continue to give, for You have given me what I have to introduce the world to You and to support the expansion of Your Kingdom (Deut 8:10-11, 18). I have learned the secret of true contentment in life for I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me, and supplies my every need according to His riches in heaven (Phil 4:12-13, 19). I am living under an open heaven (Malachi 3:10).

The Lord is my Shepherd. He prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies. He anoints my head with oil. My cup runs over with blessings! Money comes to me right now. God is opening the windows of heaven for me. He meets my every need according to His riches in glory by Jesus Christ. He is causing men to give unto me good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over. God has given me the power to get wealth. I am redeemed by the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am redeemed from the curse of the law. I’m blessed in the field. I am blessed going in and going out. I’m blessed with faithful Abraham. I have the favor of God. Money comes to me right now. My prosperity is paid for. Money comes to me right now.

praise-and-worship.com under financial breakthrough

Last edited:

R.A.A.H

My story isn't as impacting as yours, Successfulmiss.

I would like to say that God is always waiting for you, even if you look past him.
I'm a Sophomore in college now, but last year, my freshman year started bumpy. I didn't pray like I should, and no wonder God was tryna show me.

LET this be known that, all summer, I bugged my financial aid office. At my university, they let the students work at the front desk and answer calls or try to solve problems of the walk-in students. This is to prevent most students from going back to talk to the real advisers. Well, I bugged them all summer before my fall semester about my financial aid. I was reassured that everything was covered. This is where I was wrong.
My first week of class, I got a notification in my mailbox. I owed the school $1600 and if I didnt fork over the cash, I would have been chucked out of the university!

Somehow I found a way. God knew that I was finally on the right path, but I didn't listen still. Somehow I managed to hand over the cash without even thanking Him for it. He was not TOTALLY absent in my life. But lately, I have realized that I get the devil too much credit. I feel like everything that goes wrong is because of the devil. Wrong. God is trying to show me something..and now I have finally listened.

I am going under a storm now, but it's ok. The sun will be brighter the next day. I know it will.

Successfulmiss

^^WOW R.A.A.H you are indeed on the right path! My story is certainly not supposed to be the "model" story, everyone has had struggles. Mine is just somewhat different then most because I did what so many would not have done but that is because it was my destiny and the Lord created me for this to bless others as your story is helping others here! God is always in control. Stay encouraged:yep: