Ayurveda in Atlanta

preciouslove0x

Hi Atlanta ladies!! Hope you guys are having a great day after Christmas.

Anyway, I'm just wondering where you all find ayurvedic oils and powders in atlanta??

TIA

nakialovesshoes

I live in the Vinings area, too & when I was doing Ayurveda, I was driving to Gwinnett or Druid Hills off of I-85. The reason I stopped is because either the selection was sparse or the powders were expired. I could use some Vatika right about now, too.

HealthyHair2007

the place I go to is on old norcross road near sugar loaf parkway. It's in a shopping strip across the street from burger King. I think the name of it is Aarpna Market. They have a good selection, not that big, but pretty good.

BSL2008

Fory anyone who lives in Gwinnett County, there is an Indian grocery store in Suwanee on Peachtree Industrial called Bombay Spice Co, I think. They have a great selection.

bludaydreamr

the place I go to is on old norcross road near sugar loaf parkway. It's in a shopping strip across the street from burger King. I think the name of it is Aarpna Market. They have a good selection, not that big, but pretty good.
me too! there is a new one on the other end of old norcross & breakinridge.

Alta Angel

I saw a natural hair salon and an international farmers market on Spring Road in the Smyrna/Vinings area. It's worth a try. Both were just after Cobb Parkway but before Atlanta Road.

foxee

Taj Mahal Imports
1612 Woodcliff Dr NE
Atlanta, GA 30329
(404) 321-5940

I buy my coconut oil, rosewater and Ayurveda powders there. They have a pretty good henna inventory as well!

Kalia1

I saw a natural hair salon and an international farmers market on Spring Road in the Smyrna/Vinings area. It's worth a try. Both were just after Cobb Parkway but before Atlanta Road.

Thanks Alta Angel!
I am going to head over there in a few.

priya19

I live close to Atlanta but if things are a little far, I'd rather just buy it online as shipping is not that expensive at websites like theindianfoodstore.com or places like Amazon

just a thought

Kalia1

Ladies I checked out the Cobb International Market they had nothing:(

However I asked a lady where I could find the products and she directed me to:

Cherians
751 Dekalb Industrial Way
Decatur GA
404-299-0842

I went and I found everything except the Maka Powder.
I stacked up since I don't live on that side of town.
It was worth the trip!

Ms. Tiki

OK ladies OT with the blessing of the OP, preciouslove0x:

I'm looking to move to ATL and I need some help. What are good areas to move to and where should I start looking for jobs? My budget is $650 for a 2 bedroom. Any help is appreciated.