Vatika Oil in NYC

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
Hi there,

I will be in NYC this weekend and wanted to purchase some Vatika oil and skip the S & H charges. I've looked up some threads but they are pretty old. Has anyone purchased Vatika Oil recently in NYC? If so where. I will be drining so I can travel to almost anywhere.

southerncitygirl

there's little india along lexington avenue in the 20's with tons of stores/reatuarants i go to church near 28th & 3rd and pass by all types of stores....i forgot the name of the place i get my incense from cause they have the entire vatika line. also in the jackson hgts section of queens.

Amoreofcurls

Yup there are plenty of Indian stores in NYC that sell it...

there is a Sri Lankan store down the block from me out here (Staten island) they didn't have it but all I had to do was ask ,the owner ordered it and now they keep it in stock along with other Dabur products...

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
Wow!! Staten Island....If use the Verrazano I may make a stop out there....I stalk your Fotki by the way, for the makeup and hair.

What street should i be looking for when i use the GPS?

Yup there are plenty of Indian stores in NYC that sell it...

there is a Sri Lankan store down the block from me out here (Staten island) they didn't have it but all I had to do was ask ,the owner ordered it and now they keep it in stock along with other Dabur products...

Amoreofcurls

Wow!! Staten Island....If use the Verrazano I may make a stop out there....I stalk your Fotki by the way, for the makeup and hair.

What street should i be looking for when i use the GPS?

Victory Blvd...its a main road out here...

But what borough are you in? you should find the closest to you because there are Asian communities all over NYC...

thank you

dancinstallion it depends on the size but its running for like 3.99-5.99...I think you can get a super small for like 1.99

Last edited: