I am in DC where can I purchase dominican hair products!! ? Which beauty supplies?

sunkissedbronze

Good Evening Ladies,

I have been in DC since inauguration and I have been on a hunt for all the dominican hair products that I can find. Most of the salons that I have been to do not have a large variety of things to choose from. Is there a beauty supply in DC or Maryland or Virginia that I can go to where I can purchase them? I leave on Saturday and I am desperate? Can you please help me? I have been driving my fiance and my girlfriends crazy and we still have only found two products! Also a lady here was telling me I can purchase a vitamin called perfectil as well can you tell me where I can purchase that? I apologize in advance if this is a little too much but they do not sell it in Chicago so I am trying to get it all now.

Thanks

brebre928

Re: I am in DC where can I purchase dominican hair products!! ? Which beauty supplies

I don't know of any beauty supply stores that sale Dominican products around here...but there is a salon in Landover, md called Sintia's Dominican Salon. They sell Round Hair Brush products. PM me fore the addres.

danigurl18

Re: I am in DC where can I purchase dominican hair products!! ? Which beauty supplies

Beauty Island in Adams Morgan

DarlingNiki1977

You may want to check out Sashelvis salon in downtown silver spring. It is on Wayne Avenue I believe and they do sell some products. I have been meaning to go there for a while to buy products (and they do great hair by the way too!). The number I found for them is (301) 588-1669. I hope you find your products!

azucar

wheaton mall...im not sure of the name but it is the only BSS on the lower level of the mall

LaidBak

Freestyle Beauty in Alexandria, VA. Right off 395, exit 3, Little River Turnpike. I don't know all the Dominican brand names, but I did see some Silicon Mix in there (that's Dominican right?). They have such a huge variety of stuff in there. I've seen so many of the products written about here in that store.

RockCreak

wheaton mall...im not sure of the name but it is the only BSS on the lower level of the mall

I just went there yesterday and bought a 60oz tub. They also have alot of other Dominican Products. Oh! and I paid less than $30.00 for it.

The name of the store is Wheaton Beauty Suppply

Last edited:

CurliDiva

Ditto, this BSS has a whole aisle of Domican products! :yep:

mimi0410

bumping--any other locations in the DC/MD/VA area?