NICOLE ARI PARKER save your doo head wrap

camilla

Hey ladies
cute and stylish.
What do you think?

The fashionable way to save your hairstyle while at the gym, exercising outdoors, or living an active lifestyle!

Revolutionary Patent Pending
"Edge Control Technology"

• * Wicks away moisture
  • * Allows heat to escape
  • * Keeps your hair flat
  • * SAVES YOUR HAIRSTYLE

http://necole*****ie.com/2012/03/01...-hair-from-sweat-during-workouts/#more-184611

http://saveyourdo.com/

I always talked about it wish i did it first:lol:

Evolving78

$24-$30 plus shipping? i guess. i might give it a go if i see more reviews. i sweat heavy around my hairline. i would be pissed if i bought this and it didn't work.

camilla

There's a cheaper option at sally's made from "moisture-wicking" material for like $5. No thank you Ms. Nicole.

THANK YOU that gives me an extra $20 to spend on products:look::lachen::lachen:

The good thing is 10% goes to charity and there is a $5 off coupon:ohwell:

Last edited:

PopLife

Meh, I use something similar to this (wrap cap).

I put my hair up in a banana clip, wrap it around the clip (secured with bobby pens), and put the wrap on with it attaching at the back of my head, I like it because the velcro makes it easy to adjust and tighten it.

Last edited:

ChasingBliss

I thought she went by Nicki Kodjoe :/

I wonder if that would work for me when I get my hair straightened.

bebezazueta

I'm sorry but I just cowash the sweat & funk out! My hair gets stank a dank dank when I workout so I just cowash & wet bun & save my $$ :look: I workout 6 days a week BTW & rollerset on Saturday after my spinning class & have to cowash by Monday. Oh well. I have curls for a couple of days. I don't rollerset weekly either but try to do so at least 2X a month.

EbonyCPrincess

@EbonyCPrincess I subbed to your channel you have GREAT progress!

She sure does.. :yep:

Love your channel EbonyCPrincess, you're a natural in front of the camera and you keep me laughing :lol:

camilla & Raspberry, wow thank you ladies so much! I appreciate that!!! Made me blush, shuck! :rolleyes: :yawn:

Here's the link to the one from sally's for those interested...I really should've included that in my original post, duh!

The Cap from Walgreens for $3.99
From Sally's - the headband and the cap.

chelleypie810

buying! thank you.

ETA: LOL I'm buying the 3$ one. I wouldnt dare spend over 10$ on a sweatband.

Last edited:

prettybyrd

I love Nicole, but I already bought the cheap one from Sally's and it works fine. I can't part with 30 bucks for one when I can get 6 for that price.

tomnikids3

I should have came to this post before i brought the nicole ari wrap...i paid in total with shipping 25 bucks i think, there is a 5 buck off code when you friend the FB site. It seems to work fine for me i sweat alot on my hair line but if i knew that Sallys had one similar i would have tried that first. Well you live and learn.

JOI

I got Mines from Sallys and it works just as good, No thanks Nicole, While you save your do, I'm going to save my Money with a Sallys version lol, And It works perfectly :)

auparavant

I'm sorry but I just cowash the sweat & funk out! My hair gets stank a dank dank when I workout so I just cowash & wet bun & save my $$ :look: I workout 6 days a week BTW & rollerset on Saturday after my spinning class & have to cowash by Monday. Oh well. I have curls for a couple of days. I don't rollerset weekly either but try to do so at least 2X a month.

:lachen: Me too. I hadn't realized until I went somewhere and somebody was like...:look::look: :lol:

Gin&Tonic

I got Mines from Sallys and it works just as good, No thanks Nicole, While you save your do, I'm going to save my Money with a Sallys version lol, And It works perfectly :)

How would you know that the one at Sallys is "just as good" if you never tried Nicoles?

I like that Nicoles product looks sporty. I hate seeing those Mammy looking wraps at the Gym. I usually just work out in a ponytail and call it a day. The wraps posted above look Horrid. I am going to give Nicole's product a try.

Plus I have to support my sisters in business first- F sallys.

diadall

PopLife said:
Meh, I use something similar to this (wrap cap).

I put my hair up in a banana clip, wrap it around the clip (secured with bobby pens), and put the wrap on with it attaching at the back of my head, I like it because the velcro makes it easy to adjust and tighten it.

But hers looks cuter...like something I could wear out of the house.

The mesh one doesn't look like it should be worn in public.

SmileyNY

She couldn't find a better distribution deal? $40 for a scarf that I'm sure cost much less than $5 to make? I'll wait. If it's truly great, it will get popular, she'll get a better distributer... and sell if for the $10 that it's worth :look:

Zaz

diadall Sally's has 2 versions, one that looks like a durag and this one that can be worn out, it's just a sweatband that looks the same as Nicole's for only $3.99

I almost bought one but I usually cowash after my workouts so I'm not sure how it performs.

DaiseeDay

Any naturals using this on their straight styles??

I highly doubt anything will work for me, I sweat like crazy in my head.

Godyssey

How would you know that the one at Sallys is "just as good" if you never tried Nicoles?

I like that Nicoles product looks sporty. I hate seeing those Mammy looking wraps at the Gym. I usually just work out in a ponytail and call it a day. The wraps posted above look Horrid. I am going to give Nicole's product a try.

I agree. I wish it were only 3.00 like the others, but I guess you have to pay more for the cuteness. I will also be buying Nicoles.

lisatamika

So I tried the one I got from Sally's today and I was not impressed. All it did pretty much was keep the sweat from getting into my eyes, but I can use a regular terry cloth headband for that. I'll wear it because I bought it, but I won't be breaking my neck to get another one.

I don't know if Nicole's will work better than the one from Sally's or not.

JOI

Do your Thang girl, Spend your Money as you wish I'm just saying what works for me, Not downing Nicole's head wrap at all never tried it, Probably will give it a try in the future, definitely will like to support the sisters.

Last edited: