“I LOVE MY HAIR” SESAME STREET T-SHIRTS

Qualitee

You may remember song “I Love My Hair” from this Sesame Street video. Well, now thanks to company Mighty Fine, young girls everywhere can proudly wear that they love their hair!
What: I Love My Hair Tshirts by Mighty Fine
Description: Trendy tees for Juniors, kids, and adults
Product Highlight(s): Trendy, Inspiring
Price:$25
Where To Buy: WeLoveFine.com

Mz.MoMo5235

i wonder if the juniors xl would fit me with out me looking like i cant breath... who's good with sizes and stuff?

sleepflower

I have been looking for this shirt! Yes!! That video was so cute.

I love the meme with the white girl wearing one, lol.

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
cute!! igot my eyes on the blue one :grin:

but ill wait till they get to Walmart :look: idont trust buying clothes online :perplexed iwanna be able to wear what ibought, especially at $25 -__-

Forever in Bloom

Make sure you guys register on their website first. They sent me a coupon code in it, and I didn't realize it. I had already made my purchase too.

If it still works, here it is: welcome (15% off)

The cheapest shipping option for one tee is about $4.00. I got my shirt in about 4 days too, but never did receive a tracking number.

I got a medium also. I'm normally a small but even the medium was a tad fitted; not across the bust but in order to see all of the images, I had to constantly tug on the hem of the shirt down. But this is junior sizing after all, so I think everyone should size up if they want a comfortable fit.

Mische

Make sure you guys register on their website first. They sent me a coupon code in it, and I didn't realize it. I had already made my purchase too.

If it still works, here it is: welcome (15% off)

The cheapest shipping option for one tee is about $4.00. I got my shirt in about 4 days too, but never did receive a tracking number.

I got a medium also. I'm normally a small but even the medium was a tad fitted; not across the bust but in order to see all of the images, I had to constantly tug on the hem of the shirt down. But this is junior sizing after all, so I think everyone should size up if they want a comfortable fit.

Thank you for the tips. I think I'm going to buy the blue one. :grin:

I Love this!! I wanna get this one and that one with the black woman kicking the dude and saying "Don't touch my hair!" Anybody know where I can get that one too? It was someone's siggy and I loved it.

AnotherLevel

I ran across the blue one for $14.00! Of course, there is no black model to wear the t-shirt. :nono:

http://www.forever21.com/product.as...ategory_name=top&product_id=2000016378&Page=1

I just bought this from Forever21 the other day. Of course living in AZ, there were TONS of them in whatever size you need!! Lol! I just took out some cornrows. Now that the fro is out, I'll be rocking it soon!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using SPH-D700