Hoda Kotb

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
who likes her hair

ShaniKeys

I saw a video on the Hair Rules website where she said she uses that line. I'm not a fan of her hair though, it looks healthy I must say.

araceli2418

I may be way off but could the style be the "reporter" style like they have the "reporter" voice. It just seems to me that reporters/journalists/newscasters all have similar hairdos.

Artemis

I may be way off but could the style be the "reporter" style like they have the "reporter" voice. It just seems to me that reporters/journalists/newscasters all have similar hairdos.

:yep::yep::yep:

So not my cup of tea. Her hair looks healthy though.

ajoyfuljoy

It's typical boring anchor hair. I'd never wear it. But it does look healthy. Big ups to her maintaining that blond. Probably she wouldn't like the way I wear my hair either, lol. That is life.

suburbanbushbabe

I think if her hair were healthy it would be longer in the front. I bet she has to get it trimmed frequently. I like the color, the style is sorta helmety. What's with the name - Hoda Kotb -- what nationality is that? It looks like an anagram.

Coolata

It is too stiff and conservative. No bounce or swing. However, it is healthy and I would love the length:grin:

SouthernTease

She was a newscaster in New Orleans when I was growing up...
I'd like to see what her hair looks like natural... not straight...
she's always worn very volumous news reporter hair...
and always that same style... I'd like her to go shorter maybe
like Halle Berry in Boomerang short... the cut he has now reminds me
a lot of a mullet.

soonergirl

Yeah the weird layers in the front have got to go... However she comes off a very pleasant, and nice person on tv. P.S if you are eqyptian doesnt that mean you are african?