To Stimulate Hair Growth Mix Olive Oil and Cayenne Pepper!

Ashee

Diane71 said:
There's a product called Hair Rush that containes cayenne pepper and other goodies. I'm not sure if this was posted earlier but you can get it from here:
http://www.vitaminshoppe.com.

It comes in a small 2oz. bottle for about 14.95. Wow, expensive right.
For $15 I'll buy 10 bottles of Liquid Cayenne Pepper & call it a day!!:lol:

senimoni

Be prepared to WASH WASH WASH your hair otherwise you end up with specks of pepper still in your hair....!!!! I think I will do the cayenne/vodka concoction before I do this again.

lovelymissyoli

I tried this mixture last year when some ladies were raving about this. My scalp burned like crazy! :mad: I'll stick to vitamins, MTG, and protective styles to grow my hair. :)

metro_qt

yea, I tried this back in january...my scalp.. well. it tingled nicely, but my eyes burned washing it out. every thing was so oily and red. ugh. what a mess.. but i did give it the ol college try..

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I just bought me some cayenne pepper and mixed 1 tsp with 4 oz. of oil. I'm scared to use it. :shocked:

sugaplum

Star Shooter
I think I will give this a go. Is this ok for sistas with relaxed hair? Or how long should I wait after the relaxer to use this concotion?

Shatani

senimoni said:
Just don't get it on your face.....let it burn...let it burn....gotta let it burn.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

im watchin it! last time i did get a little in my eye...just a little though, so it didnt burn for long, but i sill wanted to die!!! none of that this time! i got my water free hand cleaner stuff and several paper towels for when the oil tries to drip down my face :D

Poohbear

Poohbear said:
I just bought me some cayenne pepper and mixed 1 tsp with 4 oz. of oil. I'm scared to use it. :shocked:
Okay. I just applied it for the first time today. I didn't get any tingle at all. Do I need to put more cayenne pepper in my oil???:confused:

Shatani

Poohbear said:
Okay. I just applied it for the first time today. I didn't get any tingle at all. Do I need to put more cayenne pepper in my oil???:confused:
i didnt get a tingle the first time either.....but the second time it sure did!!! i think i need to clarify though....i might do a baking soda scrub today....

Poohbear

Shatani said:
i didnt get a tingle the first time either.....but the second time it sure did!!! i think i need to clarify though....i might do a baking soda scrub today....
Oh really? I think this is the same for me. I applied this stuff to an unwashed scalp. I'll try it again on a clean scalp. :D

Shatani

hmmm....i didnt think to do that! i thought it was supposed to be more of a pre-shampoo treatment, but i might try a clean scalp myself...

i didnt the baking soda clarifier and it went well....but i wont do the cayenne again until friday.

jewel

count me in! I will just be very careful and make sure i have a clean rag for the dripping part. Or i might add the oil mixture then put hair in a plastic bag to protect the rest of my skin from being exposed.

ellennicole

Cayenne Pepper really does stimulate blood flow. My nutritionist suggests that I drink it with destilled water and lemon at night. I make a kind of lemonade. It really isn't that bad. My friend puts a litttle in her eyes to help with circulation. (YES, I did say she puts a little in her eyes and rinses with water). She says it helps to keep her eyes healthy.

I am wondering about this Cayenne Pepper and Olive Oil mix. I have really sensitive skin so I'm wonder if those of us who are sensitive would have problems. So, I'll be checking back with those of you who decide to try this.

Shatani

girrrrrrl, youre friend is HARDCORE!!!! i wanted to fling myself out the window when i got this stuff in my eye!!!!

so, tell me about your lemonade!! i know it helps with weightloss, so im trying to incorporate it into my diet...only problem is that i dont like spicy food.

ellennicole

It does. It's supposed to help speed up your metabolism. I add a little splenda to my mix. :p She says I should drink it in the morning and at night. I'll be honest. I haven't been consistent with this.

Poohbear

I FINALLY GOTTA LIL TINGLE!!! :weird: AND IT FEELS GOOOOODDDD!!!!! :woot:

The time I apply it, I'm going to heat it up and see if that makes any difference! :yep:

Last edited:

Shatani

ellennicole said:
It does. It's supposed to help speed up your metabolism. I add a little splenda to my mix. :p She says I should drink it in the morning and at night. I'll be honest. I haven't been consistent with this.
i see....okay, make with the recipe! i wanna play too!!! :D

Tru_Mind

I will use the mixture for the 1st time the next time I wash my hair. I have been putting it off for too long. I wanted to wear the mixture in my hair throughout the day while it was in a pony tail. Oh well...because I have been cutting my hair is not long enough, so I will massage it in, cover with plastic cap, leave it in all night and wash out the next day.

-tru

Last edited:

California

tru_mind said:
I will use the mixed for the 1st time the next time I wash my hair. I have been putting it off for too long. I wanted to wear the mixture in my hair throughout the day while it was in a pony tail. Oh well...because I have been cutting my hair is not long enough, so I will massage it in, cover with plastic cap, leave it in all night and wash out the next day.

-tru

I'm joining you on this one. I've been putting it off since I first read this thread and I pulled out my Cayenne yesterday, meaning to utilize it in my head. Most likely I'm a do it Sunday. Let us know how it goes tru.

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
I think I'll give this one a try, just as soon as I buy some more EVOO. Question, though. Does this work just as well as WGO? TIA

BC

championgurl

O.K. I know this is soooooo off topic, but I just had t ask :lol:......
What does this mean: 4a/3c/S/O/iii?
I understand the "4a", and the "3c", but I keep seeing this "iii" and "S/O" and no clue what the heck it stands for......
Can someone help me out please? :huh:

candie19

Ladies, it's still working for me!! I'm getting 1 inch a month. Since June 4, I've been doing daily conditioner washes and using the cayenne pepper and oil daily. It is worth it and it has cost nothing. I thought about MTG but if it's not broke don't fix it. My last retouch was April 28. I took lots of pictures to post but my hubby accidentaly erased to take picures of a wedding I was in. My next touch up will be Aug. 1. I'll take pictures and add them to my album.

I would suggest this to anyone that can bear it.