Monistat 7 for fast hair growth!!

California

My friend used Monistat 7 mixed with grease and it made her hair grow like crazy!! I got myself some I mixed up and I can't wait for the results :D . I didn't see her for about a year, and now her hair is to her waist!! When I saw her last it was just past her shoulders. I had to feel her scalp and look for tracks/extensions, cause you know how people be lying :lol: . She said her Aunt from Colorado told her about it, and she grew her little girls hair out with it. Do anyone else know about this secret??

Cichelle

I've heard about it, but I never knew if people were being serious or not. At any rate, I'll pass on that one. But HHG... :)

California

queeny20 said:
Let us know how it goes. Did she tell you what is in it that makes the hair grow? Q

I will ;) But no she didn't tell me, but I think its because of some sort of stimulation that stops yeast dead in it tracks.

MrsQueeny

Okay that's kind of what I was thinking. What kind of grease did she mix it with? Did she tell you how, how much of each, and how often?

carletta said:
I'm currious about this...... :scratchch
Girl don't feel bad, you see all of the questions I am asking!!!!

California

queeny20 said:
Okay that's kind of what I was thinking. What kind of grease did she mix it with? Did she tell you how, how much of each, and how often?

Girl don't feel bad, you see all of the questions I am asking!!!!

Blue Grease (Bergmont). Take grease out half of the jar and add in 1.5 tubes of the Monistat 7. For the other do the same and add all back into the same jar.

miracle

Okay, I'm going to add my two new shinny pennies on this one........this is NOT a good idea!!!!!! Monistat 7 contains Miconazole Nitrate which can cause drug interactions and serious adverse reactions if used for anything other than it's intened purpose (External Anti-Fungal). Although it is an FDA approved OTC product, it's still a DRUG and mixing it with other components, such as hair pomade/grease can change the chemical compound and do harm to the scalp/skin.

Nizoral Shampoo contains a similar anti-fungal to treat dandruff, but of course, it's washed out. This stuff is not meant to "sit" on the scalp.

I know folks are going to do whatever they want with their heads anyway, but I'd strongly urge talking to a physician or pharmacist before concocting this "experiment" to make sure that you're not taking any medicines, vitamins or herbs than can negatively interact with the Miconazole Nitrate.
;)

Last edited:

SisterGirl*

I hid my face in shame when I told my little Sis. I was thinking about trying a horse product (MTG) for extra hair growth, but to use Monistat? Naw, it aint even that serious. HHG, to those of U who can use it, and keep a straight face. As for me, I got to keep some of my dignity.

asummertyme

miracle said:
Okay, I'm going to add my two new shinny pennies on this one........this is NOT a good idea!!!!!! Monistat 7 contains Miconazole Nitrate which can cause drug interactions and serious adverse reactions if used for anything other than it's intened purpose (External Anti-Fungal). Although it is an FDA approved OTC product, it's still a DRUG and mixing it with other components, such as hair pomade/grease can change the chemical compound and do harm to the scalp/skin.

Nizoral Shampoo contains a similar anti-fungal to treat dandruff, but of course, it's washed out. This stuff is not meant to "sit" on the scalp.

I know folks are going to do whatever they want with their heads anyway, but I'd strongly urge talking to a physician or pharmacist before concocting this "experiment" to make sure that you're not taking any medicines, vitamins or herbs than can negatively interact with the Miconazole Nitrate.
;)

ITA!!!!!..

MrsQueeny

miracle said:

;)

Thanks for the info. I am always curious about things but I think I am going to pass on this one too!!! Q

meka

I can already see this thread turning ugly but oh well.......
As curious as I am with my hair, I might try this, then I might not. I mean I have tried things meant for horses.........

California

misscrystal said:
Okay, I'm not trying to knock you or your friend, but this just sounds too crazy! Absolutely insane!
I know where you're coming from, cause when she first told me I looked at her like she was lightweight crazy, but can't be no worse than going to a pet store to buy MTG made for horses to help me grow my hair long. At least Monistat is made for women and I feel safer with that.

senimoni

California said:
I know where you're coming from, cause when she first told me I looked at her like she was lightweight crazy, but can't be no worse than going to a pet store to buy MTG made for horses to help me grow my hair long. At least Monistat is made for women and I feel safer with that.

So who told her about it?

metalkitty

California said:

I see what you're saying but still, MTG was originally for people back in the day and we know how whats in it works, besides its meant for grooming. Minostat on the other hand is meant for a certain region on the female body when things aren't quite stable and personally, I think it should stay there due to the chemical componants and just plain common sense until I know exactly what it'll do to me.

ETA: No offense, just be careful, whatever you do...

Last edited:

miracle

California said:

Agreed, it's made for women. But, it's made for women with Vaginal Yeast Infections. (Thanks, Foxy) We wouldn't consider using Monistat on a healthy vagina, so unless there's a yeast infection on your scalp, it most likely isn't the best idea to use it there. Again, people are going to use whatever they want, but at the very least it would make sense to consult a doctor/pharmacist before using an anti-fungal vaginal cream on your scalp. :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell:

Last edited: