• Powder

Votes: 53 47.3%
  • Capsule

Votes: 29 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 6 5.4%

• Total voters

KiSseS03

I am soooo not a supplement person, but I would like to ease myself in slowly in the new year by taking MSM. I'd like to know which form you ladies find the most effective (especially from those who have tried multiple types!)

Harina

i would say powder form. i believe it enters the system more quickly this way. i am currently awaiting my carlson's msm from vitaminworld. thanks ekomba!

keluric

I'm all about the powder. As I understand it, the flakes and crystals are inferior to this form of MSM. Also make sure you're getting OptiMSM, it's best in whatever form.

HoneyDew

Honestly, I did not see MSM benefits until I started using DistilPure MSM Crystal Flakes. That is after takine Different brands using OptiMSM powder for about 8 months. After about a month using the DistilPure MSM Crystal Flakes I see the normal reported benefits of MSM - I never saw that with OptiMSM brands in powder form. I am not saying they are not good, but for the the DistilPure MSM Crystal Flakes have been the best.

deontaer

I voted powder because I hate swallowing pills...although I do it religously. I just simply like the ease of putting the powder in my orange juice on the morning and that's that.

Hair Iam

HoneyDew said:
Honestly, I did not see MSM benefits until I started using DistilPure MSM Crystal Flakes. That is after takine Different brands using OptiMSM powder for about 8 months. After about a month using the DistilPure MSM Crystal Flakes I see the normal reported benefits of MSM - I never saw that with OptiMSM brands in powder form. I am not saying they are not good, but for the the DistilPure MSM Crystal Flakes have been the best.
Love ,
Where can I buy this form ?

Nonie

I also believe in Distilpure. But I also used Trimedica PureMSM before and had the same confidence in it. I'll confess that I don't always know what difference it's making coz sometimes my nails seems strong when I'm taking it and the next time nothing seems to change. I've never noticed any change with my hair. So if I do get it, it's only coz I know it doesn't hurt and trust it is doing some good even though I don't see it. Oh, I tell a lie. I believe it helps my joints. :yep:

Where can I order the DistilPure?

I get mine from the UK site: http://www.a1msm.co.uk/msm_crystals_flakes.htm

belldandy

the pills made me really sick. i am wondering should i try again with the podwer :/ i really want to stick with a supplement besides prenates and my garlic...

Tiye

Just whatever I can find at walmart. I used to use the stuff from private vendor hair board referrals but that got old and I can't say it worked any better.

silenttullip

I chose powder, whatever you do just don't get crystalline it can build up, I read a few articles about it. I think it's better to get distilled if you do capsule form. I'm stuck finishing up crystalline right now but after I'll do powder form MSM