Adore Hair Rinse

BellaM

Adore Hair Rinse *PICS*

I love this hair Rinse, Its retails for $3.49 (around that range) and it does wonders on my hair as far as shine and softness... Rinses and Cellophanes are a good steps to protect the hair cuticle....

You have to use heat with Adore Rinses or else the color wont stick....I remember I put a rinse in my head ( I was to cover the blonde temporarily) but I forgot to use heat... I use Jazzing Product (sp) and my hair turned out purplish green...It was horrible.. I literally cried...

1st Pic:
The first time I used Adore rinse was Sept '07.When I Had Blonde Hair(Bleached Hair) I used*Razberry Twist* on my bangs....The color stayed,even without heat...
2nd Pic:
Now I have some unwanted highlights..In the sun my hair looks kinda greenish and dull...
3rd Pic:
So I used *Dark Chocolate* to cover it up...
I should have gotten a darker color..But i like the results as far as the softness
4th Pic:
The blondest I ever got...This was in Spring '08..In the summer my hair was almost white...Bleached hair is no joke I was shedding like a dog...lol

What do ya'll think??

Attachments

• l_b31768d1199b4209a9fd1b2f82468056.jpg
    l_b31768d1199b4209a9fd1b2f82468056.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 120
  • Picture 047.jpg
    Picture 047.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Picture 056.jpg
    Picture 056.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 125
  • l_efd353b53054da510e8062a59fba91-1.jpg
    l_efd353b53054da510e8062a59fba91-1.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 288429556_tp.jpg
    288429556_tp.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

BronxMyth

Did you ever have problems with the color rinsing away too quickly? I know you're talking about Jazzing's, but I hope it doesn't fade as fast as Beautiful Beginnings.

I like the blonde hair, looks good on you. But that color can take a toll on hair. I guess as long as you keep a good regimen, it'll be alright.

BellaM

Thanks gurl!
I like Adore better than Jazzings...Adore lasted for me about 2-3 months....depending on how much you wash your hair...Jazzing was a bad experience for me...lol

BronxMyth

Oops I see the post was meant for Adore, duh. LOL. But, yeah, my mom likes that one and it covers her grays also. Her color last for many weeks.

Vanity1

I have some Adore clear rinse I havent used yet, I am glad someone has a good review, thank you!!

locabouthair

The first time I used adore black it stayed for like two days and then I didnt notice anything.

The second time I used the color bordeaux by adore and the color stayed in my hair for a while. You could only see it in the light which I didnt mind.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
I use Adore clear,to seal my cuticle. It definitely adds shine :yep:but I've gotten more softness from Elasta QP and John Freida.