Paul Mitchell vs. TIGI, plus a mini Kenra review

isawstars

I have decided to stay away from consumer products (ie: Garnier Fructis... L'oreal's Nature Therapy) this year because my hair doesn't seem to like them that much. I already have plenty of Kera Care, Mizani, a few Paul Mitchel and Kenra products.

The other day I wanted to increase my collection and purchased Kenra's Moisturizing Shampoo, Moisturizing Conditioner, Intensive Emollient Treatment Conditioner and Light Leave-In. And let me tell you... I will be returning 3 of the 4 products (I'm keeping the Intensive Emollient Treatment Con).

FYI: the poo didn't do anything for me. It didn't seem to detangle my hair, the con was good... I had some slip but it wasn't outstanding and the leave-in was awful...It didn't help detangle my hair like most liquidy leave-ins. my hair does best with creamy leave-ins anyways. But the Intensive Emollient Treatment Con is awesome. Very moisturizing, had a lil slip and my is soft and radiant.

Anyways, I've been looking at Paul Mitchell's Moisturizing set the past few weeks... and I have been eyeing TIGI's Self Absorbed Poo & Con. Have any of you ladies tried them? What did you think?? ALSO, if i don't like them can i get my money back? I know I can return Kenra products because I read it on the label.

Last edited:

isawstars

nikki1971 said:
Are you all using the shampoo and conditioner also?

I have used it but it doesn't make a big difference for me. I find the serum to be more effective

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I used Tigi's Dumb Blonde and Moisture Maniac lines. DB was good, MM was just okay. For the most part I trust Tigi products, so they are always recommended from me.

cminter said:
I just used Paul Mitchell Super Skinny. It was wonderful.
I have to get this stuff, everyone raves about it!