Wave Nouveau: Bald spots shedding and reverting

sereia

HI!
Two months ago I got a Wave Nouveau.
My hair dresser shampooed my hair twice before applying the chems (it was already a bit suspicious when she piled my hair up on my head; especially because afterwards she relaxed it by combing through it with a finetooth comb /images/graemlins/shocked.gif).
With the chems on my head I had some burning and stinging that stopped later on. She said that I just have a sensitive scalp and that my thin haired edges are just hereditary. /images/graemlins/tongue.giferplexed:

Later it turned out that I have some bald spots at my edges and I got a terrible shedding(but my hair came out great;)).
After about one month later my hair reverted so now it looks texturized and the bald spots didn´t fill in. /images/graemlins/angry2.gif

Is it normal to shampoo twice before? She said that it wouldn´t take if did not do so.
Does using an Aphogee before neutralising help prevent reverting?

Any experiences?
All in all I really like WN and I would love to do it again (if it worked)

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Grr....

Oh no! I have never heard of hair being washed prior to getting the Wave (I used to have it); my hair was never washed by any stylist by piling it upon my head. I would raise hell if I were you...make that person fix or pay for the correction. I have had to do that once. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Hopefully someone will give you advice about the hair TLC part because I am of the "chop it off and start over" mindset.