HARD CORE WEN USERS ALERT...ALERT...QVC ALERT...

MonaLisa

Today....Easy Pay...6 Payments....

Gallons are now available....repeat....Gallons are now available...

if you're preference is buying by the gallon...hop on it today :grin:....

*end of alert*

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day

*end of alert*

Cuz!!! :bighug:
So good to see you and THANKS for the heads up!!!!!

JerriBlank

Yassss!! There's a show airing this weekend too. I wonder what specials they'll run then. Hmmmmmmmm...

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I got my Fig!!!! Whew! I'm so happy. :yay: I missed the gallon offer last year and I just finished up the gallon I had and purchased the 32 oz size last month. Since I'm thinking about going natural, this will help tremendously. I love you MonaLisa :hug2:

JJamiah

IDareT'sHair, let me say I started on the Hair one and all of them were okay Except the OLIVE Oil which is my staple because it is fantastic. Wen Sweet almond mint is good, but the Fig is more moisturizing which is exactly like the Olive Oil. I get more moisturized hair and softer to the touch. :) I love them, my hair has less split ends and I adore it. I still DC but no harsh stripping :)

Shay72

Natural, 4A

*end of alert*

You know I don't care about no Wen but I came in to say hello :grin:.

JJamiah

@JJamiah...I sorry !! i see you got some LOL!!!

:giggle: :lachen: @Toy no need be, I was awaiting for this time to come LOL. I have been eyeing that site on and off for a few weeks LOL. (more on then off)

I cancelled my membership with Guthy Ranker and ordered the Gallon. When GR carries Fig I will reactivate with them.

Between the Hair One Olive Oil and WEN my hair has never felt so good!

I thank you Toy for always answering my questions with no issues :)

Toast to my hair Idol ;)

Toy

:giggle: :lachen: @Toy no need be, I was awaiting for this time to come LOL. I have been eyeing that site on and off for a few weeks LOL. (more on then off)

I cancelled my membership with Guthy Ranker and ordered the Gallon. When GR carries Fig I will reactivate with them.

Toast to my hair Idol ;)

JJamiah Aww you are such a Doll Very Sweet !.

Last edited:

chebaby

i love wen. but im broke as a joke right now. only ones worth buying for me is the fig:lick: and the sweet almond mint:lick:

Oyekade

i bought 2 this morning, fig for me and sweet almond for my daughters. I have been waiting for this for over a yr, since i missed last yr sales. i almost fainted when I saw the sales alert in my mailbox

JJamiah

Got MINE TODAY :woohoo:

:woohoo:

Sitting on my steps was my WEN only 2 days to get here awesome :grin:

beans4reezy

Toast to my hair Idol ;)

I cancelled with them over two years ago and told the customer service rep the same thing- when you all carry the fig, I will come back!

Darn and smh @ me for coming in here. I am off to buy the fig gallon! :lick:

nzeee

and they ship to canada! heeee!

so this is how awful a pj i am: i've never used wen. i don't know what to pick. i'm gettin 2-3 if they'll ship it (there's a weight limit to canada). sad sad sad but i can't help it! my wash routine is brutal since i'm natural and anything that helps must be horded ;o)