• Mixed with other conditioners to dc

Votes: 23 19.7%
  • As a final quickie condition after dc'ing

Votes: 57 48.7%
  • Other

Votes: 10 8.5%

• Total voters

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I use PC Conditioner after each wash. I shampoo, dc, rinse out the dc and condition with PC for 5 minutes.

Since using Porosity Control and Fermodyl 233, my hair is retaining moisture so much better. My rollersets are so soft and my hair just looks and feels better :grin:

ceebee3

I use it after a deep condition just like you.

By the way I've been waiting to tell you - I LOVE YOUR BUN!!!!

Please tell me how you did it.

tiffers

I use it after a deep condition just like you.

By the way I've been waiting to tell you - I LOVE YOUR BUN!!!!

Please tell me how you did it.
Thanks!!!!:grin:

I'll have to do a picture tutorial because if I tried to explain it, you'd be like :huh:

I really suck at explaining stuff :lol:

wannabelong

I use PC Conditioner after each wash. I shampoo, dc, rinse out the dc and condition with PC for 5 minutes.

Since using Porosity Control and Fermodyl 233, my hair is retaining moisture so much better. My rollersets are so soft and my hair just looks and feels better :grin:

I'm going to try this for my daughter's hair. I've been trying to figure out how to get her hair to retain more moisture. I forgot all about PC and I've got some in my stash! Thanks for the reminder Tiffers!

tiffers

I'm going to try this for my daughter's hair. I've been trying to figure out how to get her hair to retain more moisture. I forgot all about PC and I've got some in my stash! Thanks for the reminder Tiffers!
You're very welcome! :)

shasha8685

Because I DC with heat, I use PC as my final conditioner (it just makes more sense for me to do it this way). My hair loves me for it!:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I use it after each and every DC Treatment! I have noticed a big improvement in the Overall Health of my Hair since incorporating this product into my weekly Regimen.:yep: It has worked Wonders.:yep:

*Michelle*

I use it on my hair when doing a touch to protect the already processed hair (well that and vaseline).

Thanks for reminding me I forgot that step! I updated my regi on my blog.

fe6968

I've noticed that most everyone uses it with or after other conditioners, can it be used alone? :drunk::spinning::yawn::ohwell:

For those of you who wash more than once a week, do you use it after each wash? Or is once a week enough? Does anyone use the pc poo also?

tiffers

For those of you who wash more than once a week, do you use it after each wash? Or is once a week enough? Does anyone use the pc poo also?
I wash twice a week and use PC twice a week

I've used the poo and absolutely love it. Makes my hair so soft and slippy. I just wish it didn't have SLS in it :ohwell:

I plan on getting the poo again sometime this week, cause I miss it :infatuated:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I wash twice a week and use PC twice a week

I've used the poo and absolutely love it. Makes my hair so soft and slippy. I just wish it didn't have SLS in it :ohwell:

I plan on getting the poo again sometime this week, cause I miss it :infatuated:

I have the Poo as well but have never used it? Wasn't really quite sure if it acted as a Clarifier or just a regular Shampoo.

Now I must find a way to incorporate it somehow into my rotation. On those times when I use Shampoo. Thanks Tiffers.

LushLox

I think I'm going to have to give in and buy this - I'm hearing too many good reports *adds to the list*

I think I'll just stick to the conditioner though...

sharifeh

i use it as a final quickie
hmmm
but now im considering it before dc
maybe it will make me absorb the dc better??

LaidBak

As the others, I DC with heat then use PC afterward. I have been mixing it with Kenra, but I may start using it alone. I use Roux Fermodyl 619 afterward. My hair has been thriving!

Angelicus

-Using it alone: I let it sit in my hair for about 5 minutes. Then I rinse and deep condition.
-Using it with others: I might mix Porosity Control with my favorite conditioner (50-50 mix)

tiffers

As the others, I DC with heat then use PC afterward. I have been mixing it with Kenra, but I may start using it alone. I use Roux Fermodyl 619 afterward. My hair has been thriving!
I love Fermodyl 619! I'm trying to figure out which one I like more out of that one and 233

morehairplease

My first time using it was this past Monday. I applied it with my dc and left it in overnight(I feel asleep and had intended on washing it out after 30 min but I was just too tired).

qwnbee1

WHAT PC DO YOU USE? I SEE DIFFERENT ONES ARE REFERRING TO A SHAMPOO PC, AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE USING...I USE THE PC IN A LITTLE GREY BOTTLE FROM SALLY'S AFTER RETOUCHING MY PERM...

Determined22

I just found my bottles of PC shampoo & conditioner last night. I loved the results on my relaxed hair, but I'm worried about how it will affect my natural hair. Any naturals using PC? How are you using it and what are your results?

tuffCOOKiE

Am I think only person that doesn't like it? When I was all relaxed, I didn't know how I should use it.

After a DC, my hair was always so soft. Then, after I would apply PC for 5 min w/o heat and my hair would feel hard and tangle (booo)
I mixed it with my conditioner but, I never noticed a difference between adding it w my condish and just using my condish. (that's why I started to use it alone)

I don't know how it will work on natural hair, but you prob won't need it right? Permed hair is more porous but, I would say just give it a try, it's just condish!