Good Cheap Conditioner for Conditioning on Dry Hair

leona2025

I'm trying to cut down on jumping in and out the shower. Right now I don't dc at all because I don't like getting in and out of the shower. I usually just leave my conditioner on while showering and then rinse out at the end of my shower. This has been working for me, but I really think my hair could benefit from dcing again.

I need a conditioner that I can get a large bottle for a relatively small price. I am very heavy handed when it comes to applying conditioner to dry hair. I'm thinking of trying out one of the Herbal Essences conditioners because I have never used them and you get a pretty big bottle for the price or maybe some Panteen or Tresemme. Since I wash/cowash about twice a week I need something that won't bring tears to my eyes when I go through a bottle in a week or two.

The Dove conditioners look nice too. Suggestions? Have you tried the Dove conditioners? Will this help my hair to use a rinse out conditioner as a DC? I should also add that I use Silicon Mix conditioner as my leave in.

leona2025

I've tried the whole Aussie Moist Line. In fact I still have some of the conditioner. I never tried it on dry hair. I will try it this week. I have a bunch of sample sized conditioners which I'm going to try to use up this way.

*KP*

Cheapie conditioners I like are Herbal Essences (either Rainforest Flowers or the one in the blue bottle) and I love Aussie conditioners too especially the 3min reconstructor.

Natirelle

Queen Helene Cholestrol, with ginseng. You can find this brand at the local beauty supply store.

leona2025

I went to sallys and walmart today. I seen several that I would like to try out. First I want to true the Herbal Essence Hello Hydration and Hydralicious. The smells are great. I put them in my cart, but then I decided to go to Sally's which was next door. I saw Motion Moisture Plus a huge vat for like $10 and I remember I loved that and then they had Elasta QP in the huge vat for like $8. I couldn't decide so I didn't buy anything lol.