Cayenne pepper - have you used this oil?

zailless

I bought the cayenne capsicum extract to find that it is a liquid. i bought rosemary and got a dark liquid but it doesnt appear to be an oil. the cayene pepper was not warm on my scalp. i thought it was supposed to be warm for circulation. Has anyone ever used it. can you confirm if this is how its supposed to be.

baby42

I WILL be watching this post cause i seen the oil too and i want too know how to use it hope someone tells something:lol:

zailless

MsDee4 said:
Haven't heard of it... but where did you buy it from??

I bought it on luckyvitamin.com but i dont trust the site because what i bought doesnt work. its not even warm when i apply it to my scalp so this cant be the right thing.

zora

I don't think cayenne comes as an oil. There are women on this board who take cayenne pepper (powder) and mix it with oil.

keluric

I think I found the product you bought on the website you listed. It's not an oil but cayenne extract.. it's supposed to be taken internally for circulation which is why you may not be able to feel it on your scalp. I'd take it orally since you bought it already.

C

chica_canella

I have it at home. It's called Capiscum and my mom just used the peppermint oil and some of her hair line started growing back but it def stimulates your follicles.

adw425

I have the cayenne extract -- Nature's Answer. I put a few drops in my scalp concoction, about six drops in my eight ounce applicator bottle (of coconut, neem, tea tree, jbcastor oils and powdered sulfur, rosemary and nettle). My scalp is either warm or tingly/itchy. I always feel it.

ritzbitz78

I haven't used the extract. But I have used regular cayenne pepper that is sold in my grocery store for 99c in this plastic packet. I put about 2 Tbs in with about 8-9oz of olive oil into one of those color applicator bottles. I shake vigorously then apply to my scalp. And it is warming. I usually do it only once a week, because I don't like oil on my scalp. It seems to have helped my hair grow faster, but I don't know for sure, I was also taking spirulina and flaxseed oil, but I think it definately helps.

Since it is to get blood flowing, I bet a 30min run and a head massage after, would be the same effect.... who knows, I wish i could do a scientific study to see the facts:look:

isioma85

I made mine, slightly bootleg :look: but I made it at home because we have a huge sack of dried red cayenne from Africa, so I figured I'd just mix that up with my olive oil. I used it for most of last summer, and it always tingled the scalp, especially when damp. It was light orange initially, but turned dark red as the pepper sat longer and longer in the oil. I wasn't serious about my haircare back then :eek: so I can't say anything about the results.

mercedes826

adw425 said:
I have the cayenne extract -- Nature's Answer. I put a few drops in my scalp concoction, about six drops in my eight ounce applicator bottle (of coconut, neem, tea tree, jbcastor oils and powdered sulfur, rosemary and nettle). My scalp is either warm or tingly/itchy. I always feel it.

Are you getting good results?

adw425

mercedes826 said:
Are you getting good results?

Well, my scalp is happy. Am I getting extra growth? I don't really know. I just started on this one recently, but I used a combination of MTG/Jamaican Black Castor Oil and Rosemary Oil for most of 2006, but I still do not believe that I got more than a half inch a month. I do know that I retained all six inches for the year and am very happy about that.