What is the best all NATURAL leave-in for 3b/3c's?

mixchick10

I'm just wondering what leave-in conditioner has worked for the curly heads, I am kind of in between 3b and 3c, but more on the 3b side. I've been prone to dryness and frizziness and trying different things but they tend to get hard or feel sticky, I just want light feeling and some movement but no frizzies! I am done with cones and chemicals. What has worked for you???

ravenhairedcharm

I don't have your hair type, but it might be better to figure out your strand size to find the best products for your hair (or for people to better help in providing suggestions because all 3b/3c hair isn't the same). All hair types can be fine, medium, coarse or a mixture. For fine hair (thin strands) try leave-in spritzs or moisturizers marketed as light/weightless "volumizers" (they tend to have less oil that often weigh the hair down). For coarser hair (thick strands) try heavier creams and butters.

SmilingElephant

I use Tresemme Naturals. Straight up. I leave in about a quarter amount per section. I do my hair in 2 sections when in doing WnGs.

Sent from my N860 using LHCF

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
I use Tresemme Naturals. Straight up. I leave in about a quarter amount per section. I do my hair in 2 sections when in doing WnGs.

Ditto this!! I use it straight up out of the shower, paired with a curl activator. Later in the day, or that night before I go to bed, I spray my hair with TN mixed with water & coconut oil mixed in a spray bottle. Best leave-in ever!

leiah

I use V05 conditioner. Not natural, but cone free. Then I put some oil over it
I also like Taliah Waajid's protective mist bodifier

MystiqueBabe

I have I think medium/thick strands(?) with a spongy texture FRIZZY type 3ish hair. Water and shea butter works for my hair and leaves it soft for days. Heavy butters and sealants like shea, castor oil, and cocoa seem to work best for me. Lighter oils only leave my hair moisturized for about 1 day then it starts to get dry and frizzy.

I also spray yes to cucumbers conditioner or aubrey organics HSR mixed w/ olive oil and water and seal with shea butter or castor oil.

mixchick10

I looked and I'm not seeing a leave-in conditioner by them, does it have another name? I will go get some this weekend!

SmilingElephant

mixchick10 said:
I looked and I'm not seeing a leave-in conditioner by them, does it have another name? I will go get some this weekend!

I use the conditioner as my leave in. I use it to detangle and leave some in as well.

CurlsBazillion

I'm 3c and in love with Giovanni direct leave in....for lasting moisture (3 days) i seal with hemp seed butter (stinky but doesn't last)

getoffmylawn

I can't think of any all natural products that I've used as leave-ins. Right now my hair likes Garnier Conditioning Cream but it has heavy cones. Keeps the frizzies away though.