Natural product alternative for thinning edges

kedra70

My hairline is becoming sparse. I'm using Nioxin follicle booster, but I was wondering if there were any natural alternatives to use? I've heard about the castor oil and vitamin E, but what are some other things you guys have used?

Thanks in advance,
Kedra

zoya_j

To be honest nioxin has alot of natural products in it. However,both castor oil and vitamin E are great to use on your hairline. I've used them both and my rosemary oil spritz, but I've found that since nioxin has all of these ingredients it's just easier for me to use and I get good results with it. Are you seeing any results with the nioxin?

northernbelle

I am currently using Hairobics' Hair and Scalp Booster, and the Hair and Scalp Leave-In Conditioner. Both products are working well for me.

northernbelle

northernbelle

I order it from the Hairobics company.

There is a website. If you use any search engine, and type Hairobics, it will take you there.

The Hair and Scalp Booster sells for about $10.00. The Leave-In Conditioner is about the same price. The two work together. However, if you were to purchase just one of the products, purchase the Hair and Scalp Booster.

northernbelle

DelightfulFlame

I rub a mixture of pure aloe vera gel (2 oz.) with 10 drops of rosemary essential oil. My thin edges are filling in nicely. Check out my Growth page on my website to see pics.