Sally's February Sales Flyer!

candy1214

gymfreak336 said:
Thanks:D I'm off to sallys, just to window shop of course:cool:

LOL...yeah window shop:look:

I just went to Sally's yesterday planning on ONLY buying the Aphogee treatment. Ended up spending 50 bucks on other crap. BUT they had a great sale on CON shampoo: 2 for 10 bucks. And these were like the industrial sized bottles...I'm set for the next 3 years LOL!!

crlsweetie912

candy1214 said:

I just went to Sally's yesterday planning on ONLY buying the Aphogee treatment. Ended up spending 50 bucks on other crap. BUT they had a great sale on CON shampoo: 2 for 10 bucks. And these were like the industrial sized bottles...I'm set for the next 3 years LOL!!

Yeah, you made it in by the skin of your teeth!:lol: :lol: :lol:
I love those liter bottles. I have 3 now!

gymfreak336

candy1214 said:

What:eek: 2 for 10 bucks, I am mad I missed that. That is actually something I could use.

candy1214

gymfreak336 said:
I could kick myself. How could I have missed that. I could have kept one and gave my mom one.

I almost missed it too. But I think they are sold for 9 bucks a pop, which still isnt that bad. Go on and get you some....you know you want to :D

gymfreak336

candy1214 said:
I almost missed it too. But I think they are sold for 9 bucks a pop, which still isnt that bad. Go on and get you some....you know you want to :D

Now, you know you wrong:cool:
But, I am going this afternoon, my dad just gave me my tutition and book money back about 5 mins ago so it is on and popping.

candy1214

gymfreak336 said:
Now, you know you wrong:cool:
But, I am going this afternoon, my dad just gave me my tutition and book money back about 5 mins ago so it is on and popping.

LOL...I see that you have your priorities straight. Drive right past the university and bookstore to Sally's. ATTAGIRL!!

gymfreak336

candy1214 said:
LOL...I see that you have your priorities straight. Drive right past the university and bookstore to Sally's. ATTAGIRL!!

I will, don't worry. Artemis is making me what to stop by trade secrets too. If I go there I gotta stop by aveda, its around the corner so I mght as well, right:sekret:

candy1214

gymfreak336 said:
I will, don't worry. Artemis is making me what to stop by trade secrets too. If I go there I gotta stop by aveda, its around the corner so I mght as well, right:sekret:

Girl by the time you're done buyin up hair products, you'll have just enough to afford a No. 2 pencil and a 3 subject notebook. LOL!!

Tee

candy1214 said:

She both of you are wrong! :lol: :lol: