6 Month Vitamin Challenge (Nov-April)

~Vintage Queen~

Have taken a few here and there. I'll have 2 days off so my body can use what it stores (particulary fat solubles) and carry on for the other 5. I'll try this for a couple months and be glad to make them last longer.

Still looking forward to Maxi-hair arriving.

naturalagain2

Checking in.........I fell off Sat. and Sun. but that's because I didn't fill up my ziplock back with new ones. Back in the game though. I took them yesterday and today.

cynd

Had visitors so I haven't checked in for a few days, but I'm happy to report I haven't missed a day yet!

Cynd

~Vintage Queen~

Well done Cynd.

Still pill popping!!

If anyone's interested in the chain/necklace I'm using, it was from Avon - Rayla. My purse shaped pillbox.

Lita

Taken for today...

* I added extra MSM Joint issues

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

y_nv_pe

Sorry I haven't been checking in on a daily. Coming in from work with an 18 month old makes it extremey hard to follow up. I just wanna keep to bed after dinner and bathtime. However I have been comitted to taking my VITS every day so far. I've been taking: Nouritress HSN, liquid cod liver oil, liquid silica and floradix liquid iron. I still plan on adding bee pollen and probiotics soon. I'll give myself a couple of months to keep up the hang of things. I'll be also braiding up for at least 2 months. It'll be exciting to see the growth when removing them.

I'll try to touch base again b4 the weekend but in the meantime I'll keep popping.

Oh yeah I'll try to post pics sometime too.

~Vintage Queen~

@y nv pe well done and keep up the good work. I can't imagine the effort..

I'm still pill popping and have added or remembered Chlorella. I've had them for a while so may as well finish them.

candiecoco

Jumping on Bored!!!! I'm taking Dr Andrew Lessmans Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nail Vitamins. Started 10/24/2011 . I take Two of the Dr Andrew Lessmans and 1 One A day Vitamin daily. I Just found this thread so thats why i'm late jumping on the bandwagen. So far I have .25 inch of new growth at the crown and its so sore from the rapid growth.

Last edited:

ReignLocks

I've been taking my Hairfinity vits and have noticed a sigificant change in the growth of my nails in just 2 weeks. They are stronger and are growing much faster. Not sure if that is a result of taking the vits but I'll take it. I plan to measure my hair again at the end of the month to see what results I've received.

Barbie83

Still popping 2 maxi-hair daily :yep:....I've (kinda) gotten use to the size.

I still wanna add fish oil and biotin, but don't wanna overwhelm myself with pill-popping :ohwell:

Dominicanatural

2 weeks of faithfulness to the challenge. It's now a natural process, especially since I had been taking my multivitamin and MSM for a month before I added Biotin. Keep up the good work ladies! I'm hoping for some awesome before and after pics in April :)

ScorpioBeauty09

Checking in!! I'm still taking Hairfinity and Biotin supplement and haven't missed a day. I'm still considering adding an MSM supplement, maybe in December or the New Year. I'm fairly certain I've gotten some growth from the extra biotin. Even my mom noticed!:yep:

DaughterOfZion1

Of course you can LaidBak !! This is not a rigid challenge. As long as your promise to take your vitamins from now till the end of April. Then we'll start the challenge for April to October lol

LaidBak

In that case, I'm in! I'm taking a multi, Viviscal, silica, chlorella, MSM, and fish oil. Seems like a lot but its not. I just take one of each with my dinner. I wasn't consistent in the past because I was trying to take 50-11 pills of each one every day. Now I just keep it simple.
I am currently between jaw and shoulder length. I'll post a pic in a few days after I relax.

mallysmommy

Im late but Im in also. I never stick to my vitamin regime smh so this will help.
I'm Anemic so my main focus is getting my levels up and figured that these vitamins help with both issues.

Hair Finity
Iron 28mg
Krill oil 500mcg (x2)
Extra Vitamin C
lots of water
Now let's get it popping! lol

ReignLocks

My vitamins have been giving me headaches :(..

It's interesting that you mentioned that because I've been having really bad, sporatic headaches but wasn't sure what it was from. I had tons of headaches when I was prego so I was like :nono: :cry3: I never thought that it could be the vits. I was talking myself out of taking a trip to the drugstore. Are you taking Hairfinity by chance?

collegeDoll

checkin in-
purchased msm powder yesterday and even though its tolerable alone, i think im gonna mix it with orange juice then chase it with more orange juice