Dove

MeccaMedinah

You'll get some answers if you move this to the hair care tips and product review section. Or do a search on Dove.

good2uuuu

I tried it when it forst came out, but didn't like it too much. Then again, I am natural, so it might be different for a relaxed preson.

BLESSED1

I use the conditioner and love it! Gives me alot of slip considering all the new growth I have from transitioning. I'm going to alternate it with either CON conditioner or Suave tender apple conditioner cuz I don't want my hair to get used to it.

deedabug

i really want to try it again...i also tried it after my b/c and it was great...i finished off the bottle months later...i always wash my hair in the shower...but for some reason it made me itch till i got back in again...i dont know if i didnt rinse well or it turned on me lol....oh yea i used the conditioner

Aerie17

I bought the sample sizes when I had to go on a two-week business trip and couldn't bring all of my usual stuff. They did a great job on my hair and I ended up buying large bottles of both products when I got home. I think I will use these maybe one week out of four when I just don't feel like doing the whole routine. Used that way, they do seem to be fine.

candibaby

i have samples of it but i never used them. maybe i'll give them a go this week since you mentioned it.

Britt

I love the Dove moisturizing conditioner. It really softens my hair and detangles well. I would alternate it with something else though, I think when I use to use it alll the time my hair would get use to it and it would not be as effective. Then again, that happens I think with most of my conditioners. Its really good to keep in rotation :). I always go back to it. It seems to work better after I haven't used it for a while. I know Tracy introduced it to the board and Lady Joli uses it as well. Pretty good stuff :up::up::up:

Ayeshia

Peachtree said:
How much does the conditioner cost?

i always have the 1.00 off cooupons for it...so less than 2 bucks if you get the smallest container (12 oz)..the most ive seen it at drug stores for is 4.99 for the larger bottles.

miracle

I love the Dove Intense Moisture and Intense Daily Moisture Conditioners. I was a little skeptical about Dove products at first, because I thought they'd be a little runny, which had been my experience with the V05 and Suave products that I tried. But surprisingly, they are quite thick and moisturizing.

Peachtree

Ayeshia said:
i always have the 1.00 off cooupons for it...so less than 2 bucks if you get the smallest container (12 oz)..the most ive seen it at drug stores for is 4.99 for the larger bottles.

Thanks girlfriend :cool:
I'm gonna give it a try. I always pass it by in the store (( never noticed the price )).

Kha

I tried the conditioner and wasn't impressed. It has a weird consistency and I had to use a lot to cover my whole head.

laketta

I use both and my hair responds well to both. If you are going to use one then I'll say use the intensive moisturizing conditioner.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Peachtree said:
How much does the conditioner cost?
With a coupon and mail-in rebate from Walgreens this month, they are paying you to use their product. That is what I will be doing this week.

Paris Belle

Yes, I use the Dove Intense Moisture conditioner. Tracy did indeed introduce it and I haven't regretted purchasing it. I use it for a rinse out conditioner (the condr right after a deep conditioner) and whenever I do COs. It gives really good slip, detangles the hair and works really well for me. I also like the Moisture Rich color for COs. I purchased it by accident. It doesn't give as much slip as the Intense Moisture, but it's really good as well.

MeccaMedinah

miracle said:
For the Dove lovers, soon-to-be Dove users, or those who'd just like to test the waters before purchasing, here's a link for a free sample of Dove Intense Moisture shampoo and conditoner. Enjoy!:)

http://www.startsampling.com/sm/dove5/captureAddress.iphtml?item=4741&source=dovehttp://www.startsampling.com/sm/dove5/captureAddress.iphtml?item=4741&source=dove[/QUOTEhttp://www.startsampling.com/sm/dove5/captureAddress.iphtml?item=4741&source=dove[/QUOTE[/QUOTE]

THANKS!!

carolina_belle

I don't really care for the shampoo. The conditioners are great, espcecially on new growth. I just picked up a new Dove finishing product for $3.28. I also really like the Dove Smooth and Soft Anti-Frizz Cream. It is part of the weightless moisturizer line.