So... I'm back and with pitchas! New hair color, still natural.

caribeandiva

Human being
I'm a long time member but I've been lurking as of late. I haven't posted since I did my BC back in late 2010. Things aren't the same at other hair boards or sites (not that I've been cheating :look:). Anyway I made great progress and pics are in my fotki: www.fotki.com/caribeandiva

Xavier

Welcome back! You had some nice growth girlie! I wish I got to see the color in your natural state.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I remember you and the hair problems you had. Looks like your hair IS growing!!!! I love your first twist out. Welcome back :wave:

Nonie

Not a huge fan of color but you've indeed made awesome progress. The twist-out at Christmas was beautiful! :notworthy

caribeandiva

Human being
Thank you ladies! I will take some pics of a wash and go next time I do one. You ladies have no idea how much I missed you all. LHCF truly is home to me.

RubyWoo

I remember you! Your hair looks awesome and has grown soo much..wow! I love the color as well! Welcome back:)!

kblc06

Wow :love:. I've been following your progress from quite some time and it has been amazing! Just look at how much thicker and longer it is in such a short period of time compared to your relaxed hair :spinning:. If you had gone natural when you first started your HHJ, you'd probably be butt length by now :lol:

caribeandiva

Human being
Wow :love:. I've been following your progress from quite some time and it has been amazing! Just look at how much thicker and longer it is in such a short period of time compared to your relaxed hair :spinning:. If you had gone natural when you first started your HHJ, you'd probably be butt length by now :lol:

Lol... I know right!

janeemat

Hi Lady and welcome back. I remember you....always so pleasant to everyone. Your hair is nice and you have made progress. Glad you are back!