What do you think? Two strand twist with perm rod set on TWA. ~pics~

LongHairDreams

I decided to do two strand twists with flat twists on top. I decided to set the perm rods so the bottom row would not get in the way when I twisted the next row (get it?).

Next time, im going to see what it looks like without the rods. Then i'll either put the rods in or just wait a couple of days. This is my first one.

The rods stretched the twist out making it appear smaller.

So, what do you think? Bare with me folks.

Finished. Sorry its blurry.

JustKiya

The picture is kinda dark, but from what I can see it looks REALLY cute - I did something similar accidentally with bantu knots, once, and it was really cute.

ajargon02

I decided to do two strand twists with flat twists on top. I decided to set the perm rods so the bottom row would not get in the way when I twisted the next row (get it?).

Next time, im going to see what it looks like without the rods. Then i'll either put the rods in or just wait a couple of days. This is my first one.

The rods stretched the twist out making it appear smaller.

So, what do you think? Bare with me folks.

Finished. Sorry its blurry.

VERY CREATIVE!! Cute style!:spinning:

LongHairDreams

The one pic is blury and dark because I had to take it from the reflection of the mirror. I would have asked someone in the house but they always look at me funny or giggle when I take pics of my hair. Haters!!

AsTheCurlzTurns

Those are pretty cute!! I've not been doing much in my hair for last 2 weeks due to being sick, except for co-washing every 2 days. And I think I may just try doing me some twists in my hair this week.

Whimsy

i think it's kinda cute!!! the pic is tiny and i'm blind so i'm not sure.
i'd also like to see it untwisted in the back w/ the curls all looseygoosey.