***My Bald Edges Are GROWING BACK (Pics Inside)***

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Hey, gang:

Sooooo ... back in January 2008, I was diagnosed with chemical alopecia by a dermatologist. My balding edges were caused by the super strength relaxers that I used (and abused) on my delicate hairline over the years. The derm initially gave me steroid shots in my edges (hurt like a motha). Then some time in March, he put me on Rogaine for Men (since it's stronger than the one for women). I used it for close to 3 months until it ran out, but then I switched to Bee Mine Hair Serum in June.

I've only been using Bee Mine for a month, but I'm already seeing great improvement in my edges. I don't know if it's the sulphur in the Bee Mine that's working for me or what, but they definitely look so much better than they did in January (comparison pic below). Just wanted to share in the hopes that it helps someone out there.

scoobygirl

Your edges are looking great! That's a lot of progress for seventh months. Where do you find Bee Mine products? I saw an online sight, but I am not familiar with this company.

Tarae

Wow, that's great. I might try that Bee Mine now for my edges since mine aren't growing as quickly as I hoped.

Thanks for sharing.

TaraDyan

Your edges are looking great! That's a lot of progress for seventh months. Where do you find Bee Mine products? I saw an online sight, but I am not familiar with this company.

I learned about the product from several LHCF ladies who were raving about it, so I thought I'd give it a try. I bought it from this site: http://www.beemineproducts.com/.

I really am blown away by the results so far.

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Looking fantastic!! I've always had thin edges due to wearing glasses. I'm still searching for something to use on them and nothing seems to work. I have the Bee Mine but haven't used it yet.

Your hair is gorgeous!!!:yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:

Leeda.the.Paladin

Looking fantastic!! I've always had thin edges due to wearing glasses. I'm still searching for something to use on them and nothing seems to work. I have the Bee Mine but haven't used it yet.

Your hair is gorgeous!!!:yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:

You know, I never thought about glasses! I wear mine most of the time, that may be why I have a problem, though it's gotten better since I stopped relaxing them. Might be time to use my contacts more often.

TaraDyan

which Bee Mine product did you use?? ( starts my August shopping list)

GREAT GROWTH!!! Congrats

I bought the original one that is Mango scented. I can still smell that sulphur though, but hey ... with results like these, I'll get over it.

Last edited:

TaraDyan

Your hair looks great..... Ive been using Bee Mine since ive bc in May and my hair is growing like a weed.:lachen:

Thanks, girl. Between you and Tiffers raving about it, I was like "Let me give this stuff a try". I'm glad I did.

*Frisky*

That is wonderful!!!! You got such good results in such a short time... I didn't know you use to use super relaxers:spank:You and your sister always had beautiful hair.

TaraDyan

Great progress, and beautiful hair, are you only using the bee mine on your edges only?

Thank you. I've only been using it on my edges so far, but I think I'll start using it all over.

That is wonderful!!!! You got such good results in such a short time... I didn't know you use to use super relaxers:spank:You and your sister always had beautiful hair.

I know, sis ... I know. I can't believe it either. Stylists always told me I needed super strength relaxers only because I had a lot of hair. And of course I bought into the madness because I didn't know any better at the time. Ridiculous.

TaraDyan

Thanks for all of the compliments, ladies. I genuinely appreciate them. I'm cautiously optimistic right now about this product (I'm such a skeptic at heart). I'm going to keep using it to make sure it's not too good to be true.

TaraDyan

wow! gr8 growing! ur hairs so pretty and shiny too. (OT: whos her sis btw, im nosy :))

Thanks for the compliment.

Oh ... and my sister is not a member of this forum, but she does benefit from the knowledge through me.

SheenaVee

ohhh ok lol for some reason i thought lynnieb was ur sis. everytime i see the bck of ur head i think its hers dnt know why lol.

*Frisky*

You know, I never thought about glasses! I wear mine most of the time, that may be why I have a problem, though it's gotten better since I stopped relaxing them. Might be time to use my contacts more often.

I think my edges thinned out some as well this past winter because I pretty much wore my glasses everyday which sucks because I love taking a break from wearing contacts.

TaraDyan

ohhh ok lol for some reason i thought lynnieb was ur sis. everytime i see the bck of ur head i think its hers dnt know why lol.

Whaaaaaat? Wow ... thanks for that. LynnieB's hair is insane!! She has my dream hair. That's a huge compliment ... to me! :grin: