Moska oil???

Purtygurly

I heard about this stuff, it's supposed to speed up hair growth. I am kind of skeptical, but I'm willing to try it out.

My hair already grows at a good rate. I get 3/4 of an inch or more a month, if I could increase that then I'd be REALLY happy.

I went to the local bss to get a new comb, and while I was there I saw some moska oil (I hope that's how you spell it). The ingredients were mineral oil, petroleum and fragrance! Surely this isn't a good oil to use...

Has anyone used this oil (the real one, I know that this was probably some bootleg moska
)? What were your results?

Honey6928215

I'm still trying to find out where I can get it myself. I want the real moska oil. I don't want none of that watered stuff.

harlemglitz

My daughter uses it only when she pulls out here hair. It just keeps her hair from drying out and breaking off. I tried to. It's used mostly on babies. I don't think it really "grew" her hair. I think it made it stronger.

Britt

I have heard this rave about Moska oil 3 years back from Dominicans. A Dominican friend that I use to work with bought me a bottle and I looked on the ingredients and it said Mineral oil, fragrance and color. I also went in a bss this week and saw another brand of Moska oil with pretty much the same ingredients. Makes u wonder where does the "Moska" fit in

GinnyP

Found a site i beauty NY.com they have Moska Oil

Just wanted to know has anyone used it? and what were your results?

Thanks
J