Arosci Relaxer

baglady215

If anyone has used (or is currently using) please post your thoughts. Have you used the whole system (Intra Balance and Intra Neutralizing poo)?

If you could also post your hair type, that would be great. I have 4a/b hair. :)

junipertree

Bumping - because my sister said she is getting lots of growth with Arosci....Does anyone else use this??? I've never heard of this relaxer before.

lotusspecter

Hi, I'm new to the forum and sort of timid when it comes to posting, lol. :newbie: Anyway, Arosci Normal/Regular is my latest relaxer. I had been using PhytoSpecific Index 1 until 1/4 of the inductor leaked out of the bottle and I contacted their customer service. At first, no one returned my calls and when I got in touch with someone, she basically told me, "tough." This turned me off of Phyto even though I love some of their products. Arosci is comparable to the Phyto in that it doesn't burn, it leaves my hair with body and it doesn't smell (my favorite thing about Phyto). It's also much more affordable. I've only used it once mid October (I self-relax) and I'm about due for I another in a week or two. I mixed it with Aeto Reviving Drops and left it on for exactly 16 minutes total, from start to finish. I was being over cautious for some reason. My hair came out texlaxed, which I wasn't going for but I was pleasantly surprised at how managable it was. I think that was mainly due to the drops I added, though. I'll know for sure when I touch up. Oh, and I have 4a, APL+, normal hair. HTH.

balisi

I've used the Arosci relaxer system from time to time on various customers. It is milder than most relaxers I've used. It purposely doesn't have the typical relaxer smell: Aroma + science = Arosci.

junipertree

lotusspecter said:
Hi, I'm new to the forum and sort of timid when it comes to posting, lol. :newbie: Anyway, Arosci Normal/Regular is my latest relaxer. I had been using PhytoSpecific Index 1 until 1/4 of the inductor leaked out of the bottle and I contacted their customer service. At first, no one returned my calls and when I got in touch with someone, she basically told me, "tough." This turned me off of Phyto even though I love some of their products. Arosci is comparable to the Phyto in that it doesn't burn, it leaves my hair with body and it doesn't smell (my favorite thing about Phyto). It's also much more affordable. I've only used it once mid October (I self-relax) and I'm about due for I another in a week or two. I mixed it with Aeto Reviving Drops and left it on for exactly 16 minutes total, from start to finish. I was being over cautious for some reason. My hair came out texlaxed, which I wasn't going for but I was pleasantly surprised at how managable it was. I think that was mainly due to the drops I added, though. I'll know for sure when I touch up. Oh, and I have 4a, APL+, normal hair. HTH.

I am currently using Phyto Index 1 as well. i have been for about a year and have been happy with the results until my last touch up. I started to have breakage but I believe it was because of the hairdresser's application. I am due for a touchup soon and am debating on either adding conditioner to the Phyto as one hairdresser suggested or trying something new like Arosci. I really like how Phyto makes my hair feel but I am concerned that even the index 1 is too strong for my hair. What is Aeto Reviving Drops? Have you added that to Phyto as well?

lotusspecter

junipertree said:
I am currently using Phyto Index 1 as well. i have been for about a year and have been happy with the results until my last touch up. I started to have breakage but I believe it was because of the hairdresser's application. I am due for a touchup soon and am debating on either adding conditioner to the Phyto as one hairdresser suggested or trying something new like Arosci. I really like how Phyto makes my hair feel but I am concerned that even the index 1 is too strong for my hair. What is Aeto Reviving Drops? Have you added that to Phyto as well?
Like another poster said, Arosci is pretty mild compared to other relaxers. This is my opinion, too, because I've added things to other relaxers but the strength seemed to remain relatively the same. I'm going to omit the drops and find out for sure. I've never added the drops to Phyto but I ordered them because Aeto/Barex is my favorite hair care line and it specifically says it can be added to chemical services such as relaxers to cut down on breakage. They come in little glass vials and you mix the granules with the liquid upon application. http://www.kalologie.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=660
I never had any breakage issues with Phyto. Why do you think that particular application caused your breakage after using it for a year?

Bnster

humm bumping. Anyone uses this? Only concern ppl are saying it is a mild relaxer. I was using Mizani BB regular.