Pic Of My Afro Puff On Transitioning Hair

LadyMacgyver

I was finally able to get my hair in a slick back style and it actually stayed that way and today is Thursday.. I'm 15 months post.. I used Eco Styler Argan Oil Gel mixed with Mango Butter and spritz with a little watet on the edges and my kitchen area.. I blow dried my hair using the tension method I got off you tube because orginally I plan to cornrow my hair but changed my mind. So I just cornrowed the top and these are my results.. This is my fake afro puff I have 3 and each one gets bigger than the next..

Attachments

• hairca11.jpg
    hairca11.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 138
  • hairca12.jpg
    hairca12.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 126
  • hairca14.jpg
    hairca14.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 143

Poutchi

Oh wow, love it.
Could you share the link to where you bought this? I am in big need of something to help me through my transition. I am almost 13 months post and styling is killing me.

omnipadme

Wow, its really cute!

I just bought an afropuff, but my hair is already too puffalicious under my wig to use it:( It doesn't fit.

LadyMacgyver

Oh wow, love it.
Could you share the link to where you bought this? I am in big need of something to help me through my transition. I am almost 13 months post and styling is killing me.

You know what I can't remember where I got it but its called the Femi Collection.. This is the ones that come with 2 afro puffs.. The ones I searched cost 14.99 I really don't think I paid that much for it.. Also there is another name from the Janet Collection and they are cheaper.. $9.99 I really think this is the price I paid for it..

I just remember I got it from the BSS.. The other 2 I have which is bigger I got from amazon..

Poutchi

Thanks a lot LadyMacgyver :). I just tried to order it... 25$ shipping to canada... off to check for other vendors in canada hehe

Nonie

Clever! I like the idea of the different sizes to simulate hair growth. :up: Very cute BTW!

MsJellie

I agree with Nonie. The idea of the puffs in different sizes is genius! Congrats on reaching a milestone. I know it always feels good when you get to a point where you can do something different with your hair.

LadyMacgyver

Thanks a lot LadyMacgyver :). I just tried to order it... 25$ shipping to canada... off to check for other vendors in canada hehe

That is crazy for shipping price.. I complain when I order something and it cost $8 and they want to charge me $12-$15 for shipping

LadyMacgyver

MsJellie it really does feel good and for the longest I was wearing the style in my Avatar pic and then it started to get the frizzy look. My twist out was a Hot Mess so right now this is the best I can do until I start to braid my hair or cornrow..