Anyone STILL using Gro-Aut oil?

yodie

If so, are you seeing any positive or negative results?

If you stopped using it, why?

Thanks.

LoveLiLi

I use it here and there, but I haven't been consistent lately. I think I'll be able to give it a fair assessment in the next few months. I'm still finishing up my last bottle of OCT, so once that's done I'll be more diligent with the gro-aut.

Last edited:

luckiestdestiny

Yeah..u.m no... Sorry. I bought some but didn't continue it. Hopefully someone else can chime in. I thought it was too oily and it just didn't stimulate new growth for me (in the time I used it). Plus I was nervous as others complained about shedding, so after three weeks I was like, that's it for me. Yes I used it consistently but it just didn't do it for me. I do have special circumstances (thyroid) which cause my hair growth to be slow until I found other natural methods to jump start it to being muh faster, so maybe that's why it didn't work. I have to give her product the benefit of the doubt.

nakialovesshoes

Yeah..u.m no... Sorry. I bought some but didn't continue it. Hopefully someone else can chime in. I thought it was too oily and it just didn't stimulate new growth for me (in the time I used it). Plus I was nervous as others complained about shedding, so after three weeks I was like, that's it for me. Yes I used it consistently but it just didn't do it for me. I do have special circumstances (thyroid) which cause my hair growth to be slow until I found other natural methods to jump start it to being muh faster, so maybe that's why it didn't work. I have to give her product the benefit of the doubt.

Luckie, if you have some left, I'd be more than happy to take it off of your hands.

I've used it consistently before in the past & I saw really good results. I've been meaning to order some more. I'm going to order the bhringrag & the mahabhringrag as well (hope those are spelled right) - just not from her. I found some websites that beat her prices on those two.

flowinlocks

Luckie, if you have some left, I'd be more than happy to take it off of your hands.

I've used it consistently before in the past & I saw really good results. I've been meaning to order some more. I'm going to order the bhringrag & the mahabhringrag as well (hope those are spelled right) - just not from her. I found some websites that beat her prices on those two.

How many days a week did you use it?

I use it and still have more than half a bottle left, I mixed it with my OCT and MT, and talking about growth, but it's hard to say if it's the oil or the vitamins, I take vitamins and use my mixture and with the combination of all of those, I have some serious growth........I like the oil......

eajaye2u

OT- Been using the conditioner as leave in for over a year now. Its a staple. Wouldnt be without it. Hair will not behave when I tried to use something else. HTH

luckiestdestiny

I left it at my mom's when I was visiting. I'll ask when she gets back (she went to help my grand mom) if it's still in the bathroom there. I believe I have a whole amount left as I ordered another but decided not to use it. If I do you can have it. She should be back in Ky in a week.

nakialovesshoes

How many days a week did you use it?

I was using it daily as well.

I use it and still have more than half a bottle left, I mixed it with my OCT and MT, and talking about growth, but it's hard to say if it's the oil or the vitamins, I take vitamins and use my mixture and with the combination of all of those, I have some serious growth........I like the oil......

Just curious, but what's in your mix & how often do you use it? I used to use the MT raw but not consistent enough to tell whether it was truly working. I never did buy any OCT.

Evazhair

If so, are you seeing any positive or negative results? Just finished my one and only bottle. Got nothing beyond scalp stimulation/lubrication. Had increased shedding with it alone, none when mixed with mahabhringraj. Got nothing beyond my normal .5 in/mo.

If you stopped using it, why? I'm soured on packaged "growth oils". I have the ingredients except msm and sulfur to make my own. I prefer to just buy the herbs in bulk.

Thanks.

yodie

Thanks for all the feedbacks ladies. Is there one great oil for hair growth that I can pick up locally?

Faith

I still use it and love it.
It makes my hair really soft. I didn't really see any increased growth from it. I see growth from my ayurvedic powders though.

JaszyFaye

How long did you guy's order take to reach or atleast get a confirmation email!?

I got my order within the next week and I got my confirmation email the same day. If you paid through paypal they send the email to whatever address you have for your paypal account but I got 2 confirmation emails. One from paypal and the other to my everyday email.

RZILYNT

I still use the oils every other day. I have used many other Hair Growth products as well ie.. Megatek,Ovation and BT. What I have experienced is maybe a little spurt in growth for a month or 2 from the start and then back to normal growth.
What is interesting is I found out on my hair, after measuring from starting all over last year, is that I only got 6 inch of growth that year. Nothing extra.

My growth pretty much averaged out.

So even though I may not get super growth on average from anything that I have tried, if I like the way my hair feels and it is healthy I will continue to use them like I use this one for sure.

I was cut back to APL April 09 and now I am below BSL current. I am hoping to be waist by end of year then back to hip by mid 2011.

RZ~