Have anyone used LIV hair creme or used it?

reckgnyze

I bought this creme cause my mom been raving about it so much and was wondering have anyone used it or heard of it?:confused:

Nay

I used to use it ALL the time until I switched up and started using only "natural" products.

When I did use it, though, I liked it because it was light enough to use when I pressed my hair (gave it a nice shine), and I also used it on wet hair when I did my braidouts and it helped them dry with nice shine and definition.

HoneyDew

I used to use it all the time for moisture and I liked it.

I don't think it makes your hair grow, but it can seal in moisture so that you can retain your new growth month to month.

It is a bit heavy for my needs at this time, but there was a time when it was a staple. I think I actually still have a container of it in my collection. :)

pattycake0701

Ooh my mom used this on my hair waaaay back in the days when I was a little girl. She used it to moisturize my relaxed hair. She said used it a lot when she was younger also. Neither one of us are using it now I haven't used it in 15 years. May have to revisit in the future.

ThickHair

Not lately, but my Nana used it on her hair and my hair when I was little. It made her hair so soft and it made my afro puffs very puffy. All good.