Dr. Miracle's Hair Products???

jazii

I don't like their hair products at all! I used the oil in High School, and my friends always laughed at me because of the smell of my hair lol.

My Friend

I am not satisfied with my purchase and would like a refund.

We apologize that you were not satisfied with your Dr. Miracle's purchase. We do have a money back guarantee. To receive a refund for the products you purchased please forward your full name, address, name of the products you purchased, and how much you paid for them to [email protected]. Once your information is received, please allow up to three weeks to receive your refund.

Lynn84

Those ads both commercial and magazine make me sick!

:nono::nono::nono: I hate em!

OhSoOthentik

Wow, I was wondering about the ingredients they use. May Aunt uses most of the Dr.Miracle's line. I was looking at the packaging and couldn't find the ingredients listed anywhere. Thanks for this post.

GL925

I WILL NEVER USE THEIR PRODUCTS AGAIN!!!!!!! Their deep conditioner left my hair in blotches. It was so difficult to comb out. I've heard nothing but BAD reviews from ppl that have used their products.

LilMissRed

I tried their temple/balm cream and I was literally scratching my hair out!!! I'll never purchase anything in this line again nor would I suggest anyone else