ORS olive oil moisturizing hair lotion

mina11233

Hey ladies i was wondering if any of you have tried this product and if u did how did it work for you?

Also im a bit confused with it, i bought it last night not knowing if it was supposed to be used as a leave-in, moisturizer, sealant or all of the above.

Can someone please clarify?:nono:

MrsWatson

I love that stuff...i actually love everything from the ORS line...I use it as a daily leave in and then i seal with EVOO....

froggie08

The bottle form did nothing for my hair but weigh it down, I didn't like it:nono:. However I love the jar formula it leave my hair soft and managable with a sheen to it:yep:. I use it as a leave in every two days, its great for my dry thirsty hair.

marla

This is the one thing my hair LOVES!!!! I will always have it on hand! I use it daily as a leave-in. I also put it on my ends and use the baggie method just on the ends and my hair looks awesome!! I haven't tried the jar formula. I heard it is much lighter. I have heard some here say that the lotion is too heavy and watery. My hair loves it and I do to because I believe water is listed as the first ingredient ( I'm not sure I don't have my bottle close by)

Christa438

I used to use it just as a leave-in but now I use it as a sealant on top of a watery leave-in also. Either way, I believe my hair likes it.

queen_t

I had a few samples from the relaxer box that I used for bunning. This stuff is def. not for daily use b/c it'll weigh hair down in a minute!

I bought the big bottle 2 days ago b/c it worked so well to slick back my new growth into a bun. Made it very shiny too.

It's a keeper for me :).

iris601

Same for me....it weighed my hair. Took me a moment to figure that out because I was thinking this is ORS...it's good be good stuff.

Nayeli

This is perhaps the one thing from ORS that my hair detests. For me, it has somewhat of a greasy consistency. As some of the other ladies said, very heavy. Caused breakage and excessive shedding for me as well. I know it was the culprit because as soon as I stopped, my hair was behaving normally again.

MissFallon

I tried it and it moisturized my hair well but my HB Olive Oil Creme works just as well. I tried both the bottle and jar.

ladybug71

I have the bottle as well and I think its ok. It is kinda creamy-heavy, but I use it mostly on my ends.

ajacks

I've tried both the jar and the bottle and personally I can do without both. It is very greasy IMO.

AsTheCurlzTurns

I have the one in the bottle, and like the others have said, it's kind of greasy, so a lil will go a long way. But I've recently taken a liking to Hollywood Beauty's Olive Oil Creme. It's similar to that, but not as greasy IMO.

loved

I used some of this from the packet in the relaxer box and loved it. But I bought it from CVS and I keep getting oil before any cream comes out. I don't know if this is normal, but I am returning it.

Anyone have recommendations for a daily leave in cream that's easy to find?

BrooklynSouth

I used some of this from the packet in the relaxer box and loved it. But I bought it from CVS and I keep getting oil before any cream comes out. I don't know if this is normal, but I am returning it.

Anyone have recommendations for a daily leave in cream that's easy to find?

Loved, before you return it give the bottle a good shaking to blend the contents-it's a blended product then try it.