ORGANIX VANILLA SILK

Irresistible

Quenched My Thirsty Hair! wow I'm surprised! I put this on dry hair too (not wet) Conditioners never make my hair look/feel like this when put on dry hair! It feels good! It smells good! It gave much slip, much detangling and brought instant relief to my thirsty hair! :beer:

down side-small bottle

I dont want to rinse it out! It feels so good! so hey.....I wont! :grin:

Hosted on Fotki

Choklatekiss79

I've been keep my eye on those products. I was thinking about trying the coconut line. Looks like it worked well for you. Your hair looks great.:yep:

Maybe when I finish up my Jason Sea Kelp conditioner I'll try this. Is it cone heavy?

Irresistible

I've been keep my eye on those products. I was thinking about trying the coconut line. Looks like it worked well for you. Your hair looks great.:yep:

Maybe when I finish up my Jason Sea Kelp conditioner I'll try this. Is it cone heavy?

I have the coconut one too, it has egg white protein so that one I will keep my eye on closely as far as leaving it in, probably will rinse it out just to be safe. I like ones i can leave in if I decide to mostly.

ingredients for the Vanilla Silk are

Dl Water - Aqua , Cetyl Alcohol , Behentrimonium , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Glucoside , Glyceryl Stearate , Glycerin , Cyclomethicone , Dimethicone , Jojoba Oil , Panthenol , Silk Amino Complex , Organic Vanilla Bean Oil , Shea Butter , Tocopheryl Acetate - Vitamin E , Tetrasodium EDTA , Fragrance , DMDM Hydantoin , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone

Last edited:

Irresistible

Coconut Milk one
Dl Water - Aqua , Cetyl Alcohol , Behentrimonium , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Glucoside , Glyceryl Stearate , Glycerin , Cyclomethicone , Dimethicone , Jojoba Oil , Panthenol , Silk Amino Complex , Coconut Milk , Egg White Protein , Coconut Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate - Vitamin E , Tetrasodium EDTA , Fragrance , DMDM Hydantoin , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone

Choklatekiss79

hmm..the coconut line has one additional cone. I wonder why. But honestly, cones aren't my enemy, mineral oil is. So as long as it's free of that stuff, I should be in good shape.

I saw this lady with some of the most beautiful natural hair (with a texture that looks very similar to mine) on You Tube and she uses the Organix coconut line. That's kind of what got me interested in Organix products. Check it out.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OdjakgRVtkI&feature=related

She has a series of 5 videos. I think this is the second one.

Irresistible

hmm..the coconut line has one additional cone. I wonder why. But honestly, cones aren't my enemy, mineral oil is. So as long as it's free of that stuff, I should be in good shape.

I saw this lady with some of the most beautiful natural hair (with a texture that looks very similar to mine) on You Tube and she uses the Organix coconut line. That's kind of what got me interested in Organix products. Check it out.

Its feels good girl! your gonna love it! now I cant wait to get to the coconut one! lol

Irresistible

I just watched that video whew wee she has alot of hair. I was surprised when she said she doesnt comb to the roots , and I was surprised to see her not putting the shea butter in section by section , I guess how she did it was cool though to just primarily get it on the ends. I'm gonna watch more of her videos to see how she manages that thick hair!

Choklatekiss79

I know. It is insanely thick, but so pretty. She seems to have a really simple reggie. I too was thinking that she may not need so much shea butter if she applied it in sections, but hey, apparently what she's been is doing is working. Hope you enjoy the videos!

Determined22

I love the Vanilla silk for cowashes, but I had to cut back (I was cowashing daily) cause it left my hair feeling coated. But it gives great slip.

Irresistible

I didnt expect to fall in love with this conditioner, I didnt want to because I never wanted to buy it again! But its even drying soft on my hair! oh dang! 7dollars for a small bottle not good for bank account! why did it have to be this good?

I got like 8 of each on sale , was kinda hoping I wouldnt like them too much , dont want to purchase them at full price since my head takes a whole bottle, but its too late for all that!

This is love! Probably gonna happen with the Coconut one too

sigh!

Irresistible

I know. It is insanely thick, but so pretty. She seems to have a really simple reggie. I too was thinking that she may not need so much shea butter if she applied it in sections, but hey, apparently what she's been is doing is working. Hope you enjoy the videos!

her hair is gorgeous! and every time she pulled it you could see its really really long! and dang it so thick! wow!

Irresistible

I love the Vanilla silk for cowashes, but I had to cut back (I was cowashing daily) cause it left my hair feeling coated. But it gives great slip.

hmm coated, I wonder if thats what it will feel like for me, yeah its great slip and oh so soft!

I gotta see how it feels when I rinse it out, it feels so good I just wanna leave it :grin:

mnemosyne

I use the coconut one. I didn't like it at first, but it grew on me. Just picked up the tea tree mint leave in to try too. I'll have to take a look at the vanilla silk one when it goes on sale.

d-rock

Quenched My Thirsty Hair! wow I'm surprised! I put this on dry hair too (not wet) Conditioners never make my hair look/feel like this when put on dry hair! It feels good! It smells good! It gave much slip, much detangling and brought instant relief to my thirsty hair! :beer:

down side-small bottle

I dont want to rinse it out! It feels so good! so hey.....I wont! :grin:

Yeah I wasn't loving the small bottles, either. So how did your hair feel after it dried with the condish?

stargazer613

Thanks for the review---your hair is so gorgeous!!! I'll have to try the vanilla silk one next because I loooove the coconut milk conditioner---really helps with tangles.

LovelyLionessa

I love the Vanilla Silk, Coconut Milk and the Shea Butter conditioners. I've been using the VS & CM as rinse out conditioners and leave-ins and the Shea Butter so far I've only used as a leave-in.

When I use them as rinse outs a bottle only lasts me about 2 washes. :sad: I stock up when they go on sale. You see some BOGO sales or BOGO 50% off. My supermarket had them recently as low as $2.99. :shocked:

Anywho I :love: Organix.

Irresistible

I love the Vanilla Silk, Coconut Milk and the Shea Butter conditioners. I've been using the VS & CM as rinse out conditioners and leave-ins and the Shea Butter so far I've only used as a leave-in.

When I use them as rinse outs a bottle only lasts me about 2 washes. :sad: I stock up when they go on sale. You see some BOGO sales or BOGO 50% off. My supermarket had them recently as low as $2.99. :shocked:

Anywho I :love: Organix.

yeah I'm mad @one whole bottle for my head! thats just wrong! why did I have to love this stuff?

winnettag

I've used the coconut and the shea butter so far. I thought I got the vanilla silk, but it was actually shea butter. :sad: I love the coconut and I was planning on trying the vanilla. Your hair looks great in that pic, but it always does! I like that their conditioners are moisturizing and also have protein, so I don't need two separate conditioners.

Irresistible

I've used the coconut and the shea butter so far. I thought I got the vanilla silk, but it was actually shea butter. :sad: I love the coconut and I was planning on trying the vanilla. Your hair looks great in that pic, but it always does! I like that their conditioners are moisturizing and also have protein, so I don't need two separate conditioners.
yeah! perfection! feels so good!

good2uuuu

Oh I just HAD to come in here:ohwell:. I'm trying to gain control of my pj ways, but now I have to go buy this. I've been eying it for the longest, but never jumped in because I wasn't sure. THANKS A LOT!!!!!:angry2::look:

Irresistible, I tried to start a thread about this last weekend. I saw it in CVS and it smelled heavenly. I'm sorry I didn't buy it. I'm currently using the Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum for the breakage I'm experiencing. Is the Vanilla Silk conditioner as great as it smells ?

Irresistible

Irresistible, I tried to start a thread about this last weekend. I saw it in CVS and it smelled heavenly. I'm sorry I didn't buy it. I'm currently using the Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum for the breakage I'm experiencing. Is the Vanilla Silk conditioner as great as it smells ?

it feels wonderful girl! I'm in love with it!