Don's Come Back Hair Creme

eajaye2u

Is in a plain white container and quite unassuming when you look at it. My 'play Aunt' in B'more recommended it to me. She exp a bad per about a year ago that took her hair off in the back down to scalp. She used this stuff and she said it all came back rather quickly. The ingredients are Liquid multi-sterol Nimlestorl D with bismuth Subgallate and high vitamn E. Anyone ever heard of it? What were your impressions? :newbie:

glamazon386

eajaye2u said:
Is in a plain white container and quite unassuming when you look at it. My 'play Aunt' in B'more recommended it to me. She exp a bad per about a year ago that took her hair off in the back down to scalp. She used this stuff and she said it all came back rather quickly. The ingredients are Liquid multi-sterol Nimlestorl D with bismuth Subgallate and high vitamn E. Anyone ever heard of it? What were your impressions? :newbie:

My mother used this on my hair once when I was in middle school. It smelled like perm and I hated it. I've heard other people say it works but I really don't know. I wouldn't let her come near my head with that mess anymore. :look:

eajaye2u

Hi Bmoreflyygirl- i thought this was some new stuff. But thanks for the info. The ingredients seem really good from the lil bit of info i could find. None of the bad stuff in it at all. I'll deal with a diff smell if i can get results. The price wasnt bad, i may break down and be a guine pig- the inner pj in me you know.:eek:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I've used this for yrs. my mother started using it on me when I younger and I continued to use it on occasion til this day. It does work I can say that, just a little heavy and can weight the hair down. But I used this on my children also, and they never got that smile in the back of their head. As soon as it started looking thinner in that area I would apply the creame and the hair would thicken right back up.

eajaye2u

My Auntie is almost 70 and doesnt really do anything with her hair besides shampoo, press and curl. No deep conditioner or anything so I am pretty sure this stuff brought her hair back. A old school beautician- not the one that took her hair out- told her to use this. I searched on the web for the ingredients and all i could find out is that its some kinda sterol, vitamins, emulsifier and the E oil. Its white and creamy. It was also adverstised at a site as being used to bring hair back after chemical mishap with hair. Sounds intriging tho.

eajaye2u

BeautifulWideEyes said:
I've used this for yrs. my mother started using it on me when I younger and I continued to use it on occasion til this day. It does work I can say that, just a little heavy and can weight the hair down. But I used this on my children also, and they never got that smile in the back of their head. As soon as it started looking thinner in that area I would apply the creame and the hair would thicken right back up.

Thanks for the review- I was on the edge and now i over it:lachen: here i go to the BSS.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I remember this product! I bought a jar quite a few years back. I used it but can't say I remember any "results" but I didn't stick with it long enough to find out. Prior to LHCF, I didn't know what to look for or how to "test" any products.

Try it out and report back!

eajaye2u

january noir said:
I remember this product! I bought a jar quite a few years back. I used it but can't say I remember any "results" but I didn't stick with it long enough to find out. Prior to LHCF, I didn't know what to look for or how to "test" any products.

Try it out and report back!

Tks January Noir! :) Will try it and let ya know the deal. BTW your hair is simply gorgeous!

Zahrah

eajaye2u said:

Please be careful . These ingredients could be hormonal and/or steroidal. I used to go to a hair dresser years ago that told me this had hormones in it. see link.

http://www.ewg.org/reports/skindeep2/report.php?type=INGREDIENT&id=11355

lsubabiedee

My mother had 2 jars of this back in the day. I think one was white and one was yellow. I could be mistaken though. She claimed that it worked.

I didn't know it had hormones in it tho.

eajaye2u

Dig that, the steroids are not a huge concern to me becuase its in the animal meat we eat. Yes its bad for us but we eat it. I try to partake in moderation becaue of that. But the hormones are another thing altogether. Makes me take pause. Not really surprised it works as well as it does in light of the hormones. The beauty industry has many products with this additive because the results are so great. We have to be intelligent with our health. Some things are not worth the risk.

baby42

oh :eek: wow what how much is too much have to look in to this:confused: just when i thought i was getting me some more hair lol now this

Last edited:

baby42

i was just thinking that what about useing it in moderation:perplexed but what is moderation with this i really dont know i am scared:lol: may be until we learn more let it ride:)

Last edited: