Ganoderma Lucidum For Hair Loss

Auburn

So, the Chinese know everything!Ganoderma Lucidum is a medicinal mushroom that has been used for centuries along with Fo Ti and He Shu Wu. This is good for hair loss and has even reported to turn hair back to it's natural color.

There's many testimonies on it. Here's LINK 1 , LINK 2 and LINK 3 for more info on it's health benefits
Have you used it? What's your results? Do you use it topically or internally (link) ?

I know some use coffee for hair rinses and for the scalp. There's products that you can use for applying both the coffee and the medicinal herb topically and for consumption.

Last edited:

BBritdenise

I've heard of this stuff. I knew a guy who was selling it. I didn't but any though but they sell it in pill form and coffee form

SimJam

Everybody and their granny selling Ganoderma coffee and tea in Jamaica (for weight loss) the coffee id actually really really good. I would never use it in my hair ... too delicious lol

but if they sold just the mushroom powder id use that.

Ive said this before, avocados and good coffee are too deelish to use in my hair lol

Auburn

Everybody and their granny selling Ganoderma coffee and tea in Jamaica (for weight loss) the coffee id actually really really good. I would never use it in my hair ... too delicious lol

but if they sold just the mushroom powder id use that.

Ive said this before, avocados and good coffee are too deelish to use in my hair lol

I'm glad to hear that!
There is a Jamaican Blue Royal coffee as well. I wonder how it differs from the original.
They do sell it in capsule form :)