MyReGro.com

me-T

2 people i know of used it

-this lady atwork who has full collarbone length hair (when i asked what she uses she said regro and hair grease, lol)

-my mama tried it...dont think it worked for her

i *think* it has minoxidil in it. is it true that after using minoxidil products, whatever growth you got will be lost after you stop using it?

AsTheCurlzTurns

2 people i know of used it

-this lady atwork who has full collarbone length hair (when i asked what she uses she said regro and hair grease, lol)

-my mama tried it...dont think it worked for her

i *think* it has minoxidil in it. is it true that after using minoxidil products, whatever growth you got will be lost after you stop using it?

It used to have minoxidil way back when. But I'm unsure of now, although the info they have on their page makes it sounds like it still does. But as for losing hair after using minoxidil, I've heard of it also, the same as for Rogaine as well. So I dunno.

Just found this page, so yep it does have 2% minoxidil in it.

https://www.gigibeauty.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=11&products_id=1723

ETA: Nope, I've never tried it, but if it's true about minoxidil making you lose hair after stopping use. It'll seem like you'll become dependent on it for long-term.:nono:

Last edited:

Afro-Indi

I haven't,

I've learned so much from this board and NP, that I just can't get excited about products 'specially formulated' for women of color anymore; sales pitch.:nono: