Best moisturizing deep conditioner?

cutiepiesensei

Well, it's pretty much in the title lol. Every time I buy a new DC, I don't find out until later on that it's mainly a protein DC. I already apply an aphogee protein treatment to my hair, so I need something REALLY moisturizing.

For those who don't know, I'm relaxed :)

Chromia

I like the Silk Elements Olive Moisturizing Treatment. It moisturizes and detangles my hair.

MsLauren

I loveeeee Aussie 3 Minute Moist. That's the best one that works for me! It leaves my hair shiny, smooth, and very moisturized. And detangling is so much better after I use it :yep:

isawstars

I rotate between Silk Elements MegaSilk, Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm (Sally's might have a generic version) and Aubrey Organic Honeysuckle Rose. I used to use Aussie 3 min as a DC but it's effects aren't as lasting. It's an incredible co wash though.

mssoconfused

I (clearly, lol) am a fan of VAiN. Its silicone free, paraben free, and mineral oil free. It can also come custom designed for your hair needs. Ok, that's all I got, lol ;)

Royalq

my new find is nexxus humectress with castor oil. The Aubrey organics hSR didnt do a damn thing for me nor did aussie moist. I found that alot of the products that people rave about usually dont do anything for me. I saw bad reviews about nexxus humectress because they changed the formula and everyone hated the new one. So i was like "well if everyone hates it i might love it" and i did!

Barbara

Princess
Verifen Complex Advanced Conditioning Treatment doesn't need anything added to it. Just use it directly.

Aggie

I can't say enough about 3 awesome moisture treatments that I use:

Keracare Creme Humecto
Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask
Aubrey Organics White Camellia (I like it a little better than the AO HSR now but one time ago, this used to be the other way around - so strange:look:)

Others I would recommend are AO HSR on dry hair as an overnight treatment or under a steamer, Mizani Thermasmooth Conditioner and Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm.

**I have also been hearing great things about Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Moisturizing Conditioner so I ordered it and can't wait for it to arrive so I can give my own review of it.

NIN4eva

I was using Aubrey Organic Honeysuckle Rose for the longest time, but I've just switched to Giovanni Smooth as Silk and I like that better. The best I've used recently though is Proclaim Argan Oil Intense Hydrating Masque! It was amazing, I've run out and I need to get more...

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
Aubrey Organics GPB and Aubrey White Camellia

* AOGPB has a little protein, but it is very moisturizing. Good balance of protein and moisture*
Sent from my 4G Thunderbolt using LHCF app

thickness

My all time fave is KeraCare Humecto. No matter what else I try, I always return to it.
love this and has never failed me!
Any natural moisturizing DC's that are great?
Keracare has an all natural line of sulphate free shampoos and conditioners. I use the first lather shampoo followed by the Hydrating de-tangling shampoo, both are sulphate free. The humecto is sulphate free as well.

empressri

Crece pelo. EVERYTIME I use it my hair is moist for days!

Another option is curl junkie curl rehab which I adore.

tiajanae

So I just bought the JOICO moisture balm and used it this weekend.. hair feels like a cloud :grin:.. think I'm in love. Also recently purchased Aubrey Organics GPB.. waiting for it to arrive. Think I'll rotate between the two. My hair seriously needs the moisture!!

SmilingElephant

The best i have ever used EVER was Curl Junkie's Banana + Hibiscus Deep Fix. I can't bring myself to buy it again:lol:(that stuff is NOT cheap!)...i bought it in a time of despair...(my Big Chop:lachen:)

I also really love AO HSR, Miss Keys 10 en 1...in fact every Domincan conditioner i have ever tried was very moisturizing to my hair:yep:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner is an all time favorite. There are others that I adore but Kenra is my go-to when all else fails.

mamaore

I have used AOHSR since I started my hair journey... I just kept using it because everyone says its moisturizing. I dont think it really did a thing for me.

I see a vast difference with how my hair feels in one wash with AOWC... So I would recommend it. I also second Humectress in a tub (new formula) I like it but its too expensive for what you get.

Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrating Balm... Although this has protein but it's soooo moisturizing.