Frenchee's Super Gro

Has anyone ever tried this stuff, the ladies at my job are always raving about it so I decided to pick up a jar and so far so good....The smell is horrible(it smells like old bacon), but I think this really works. The instructions say to apply it the scalp and to use it three times a week. I only apply it to my hair when I'm wearing a wig, because the smell is so bad. But I'm just surprised that I haven't read any reviews about it. I can't wait to see the results

kally

A thread here got me started on it I love it. I mix mines with castor oil, coconut oil, peppermint and rosemary oil. I believe this contributed to my thickness and growth. My hair use to grow 1/4 a inch a month now it grows half a inch a month

Last edited:

tyte curlz

i saw this @ the bss, that stuff is awful i mean really bad i remember seeing it in someone's fotki.... im not sure i can take the smell post results ladies.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I use it as a pre poo in summer months where I wash frequently. I love it because it really makes my hair grow fast! I mix it with sulfur 8, glover's, and castor oil. I don't know how to bump up the thread, but it was under the barbeque hair thread started by Koffie. It is really potent.:lachen:

missnurselady

I use it when I wear my wigs, not sure how much growth I got but it sure cuts down on itching. And yea the smell is really noticable. I melt mines on the stove in some foil and apply it to my scalp with a cotton ball since its soooo thick.