Center Part? or Side Part?

bellebebe

I'm getting extensions in my hair in December, and I cannot make up my mind whether I want a middle or side part. I have never rocked a middle part before because I don't know how it will flatter my round face. Although, I have seen some chicks with round faces rock it very well. Anyway, ladies, which do you prefer? Side or center part?

Center Part

Side Part

I know for a fact that a side part looks good on my round face, but I'm getting kind of tired of hiding one eye-brow:blush:.... I just figured the middle part would show my face more. I just don't wanna get the extensions and find out, when it's too late, that it does not look good on me.

Last edited:

Leesh

I think it's kind of a personal preference Per Se'. I particulary like the "Middle". Back in the day I couldn't stand it! Go figure!

Do_Si_Dos

Everyone can't wear a center part. I don't know if that's you or not, but personally I can't. I like an off center part when I want to switch from a side part.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

bellebebe

Everyone can't wear a center part. I don't know if that's you or not, but personally I can't. I like an off center part when I want to switch from a side part.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

Ooooh! off center? I don't think I know what that looks like. Girl, I have just birthed an idea. *off to google images...*

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
well, try it out on your real hair, you've got some time, lol.

my preference is to get enough left out so that i can switch my parts around. since i use textures that match easily usually, it's no biggie.

Charla

I think a center part is more modern looking. I've never done a center part because I think it looks better on longer lengths. Once I get to APL, I'll likely do center parts.

LaughingOctopus

I have a round face and I've been doing the center part all my life! I had a shoulder length graduated bob before i went natural. Just see what looks better on you:yep:

LushLox

I can wear both but it depends how I'm wearing my hair. If I'm bunning I'll always don a side part. If I'm wearing my hair out with some curls and waves I'll wear a centre part, like in the first pic.

Mische

I wear a center part and like it on me. Whenever I try to part my hair somewhere else my scalp in that spot ends up feeling really tender.

kupenda

I vote off center. Not completely a side part, and not a center part. Although I'm a center parting fool if I do say so myself

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

virtuenow

The pic in your avatar looks good with what appears to be a center part. Its flattering to your face.

EbonyCPrincess

I've recently switched to a center part and I love it. However, I do think you can get by easier with "undone" hair when in a sew in when you have a side part. I recently had a sew in and with a center part, you have to curl it more often IMO. In any event all the photos you posted are gorgeous!

bellebebe

The pic in your avatar looks good with what appears to be a center part. Its flattering to your face.

Lol that is a wig on my head. I've never worn a center part with extensions though. The wigs look good on me though.

Mobile phones are sexy too. <3 IPad ain't got chiz on me.