Cabellina Conditioner

CORBINS

Hello!!!

I was walking through the hispanic hair care section at Super K and I saw a conditioner that looked quite interesting. Seeing as I am a product JUNKIE, I put it in my basket. Well, I looked at it 4 times before I decided to put it back because I knew nothing about it. If anyone has any info they can give, I'd greatly appreciate it!!

Here is the information:
Cabellina Conditioner with Chile Pepper and Rosemary Extract 32 ounce

Ingredients:

Deionized Water
Cetrimonium Bromided
Cetyl Alcohol
Stearyl Alcohol
Emulsifying Wax
PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
Pepper Extract
Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract
Humulus Lupulos (Hops) Extract
Methylparaben
Propylparaben
Methylchloroisothiazolinone
Methyllisothizonone
Yellow No. 5 and Blue No. 1

LovelyLionessa

Cabellina does make good conditioners, you get a lot for a good price and they have great ingriedients too. I haven't used the Chile Pepper one, but I have used 2 different ones both Mane & Tail type conditioners. I currently use one from Wal-Mart that contains olive & coconut oils, horsetail, panthenol, keratin etc.

Lusa

I saw this product as few weeks ago too but passed on it because I have enough conditioners as it is. I would be interested to hear reviews on it.

HeChangedMyName

bumping because i have the conditioner and shampoo and wonder if anyone has used them regularly enough to noticed any benefits

adw425

I have been using the Cabellina del Caballos for a few years now, but I just purchased the chili pepper and rosemary about two months ago when I was shopping in a combo hispanic/chinese market on Buford Highwa and I absolutely love it. I just couldn't pass it up although I have more than enough conditioner. It is super thick and leaves my hair very silky and strong. I always leave it in for at least an hour. It is a keeper.