Rasheeda's Hair is 100% Natural

EbonyCPrincess

Hey Ladies,
I conducted an interview with Rasheeda of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta fame today. She discussed her hair - which is natural and real, her transition process, hair care regimen and even some skin and fitness tips. The full interview and a written summary is available here:
http://www.longing4length.com/2012/09/l4l-exclusive-rasheeda-talks-hair.html

I have no idea how to embed YouTube videos here or I would have done that - if anyone can help me out so that people don't have to click another link the video with the full audio is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTCodgop-54

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Grate info thank you! I love her hair and this is the first time I've seen it in its natural state. It looks good str8 and curly. Thanks again OP!

Eta: my phone sucks and auto correct when i dont need it it corrects randomly ... supposed to say great lol

GeorginaSparks

Was it a phone interview or in person? Her hair seems to be in good shape and it's pretty.I like that she talked about transitioning.

ETA: She must be a lurker here she does low manipulation, washes twice a week and uses only cocoa butter on her face

Last edited:

EbonyCPrincess

Whaaattttt? ECP is major!

BadMamaJama :lachen: Not quite, but thanks!
Was it a phone interview or in person? Her hair seems to be in good shape and it's pretty.I like that she talked about transitioning.

ETA: She must be a lurker here she does low manipulation, washes twice a week and uses only cocoa butter on her face
shockolate - It was a phone interview. LOL @ must be a member, I asked if she'd done any online research. I think a lot of what we do is kind've common now even if folks don't use the same exact terms.

Thank you everyone for reading and commenting!!!

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
I care less about her hair, and more about her true age. What ever age she is, she looks good for it.

JayAnn0513

I make 30 look good!
She's very pretty! My sister read or saw something about the stylist who did hair for the show and they mentioned how great it was and how little they had to do to it.

LaToya28

Loved the interview and I love your blog and YT channel Ebony. Rasheeda is beautiful! Her hair and skin are so pretty...she ain't 31 though. Ioun care what she say! lol

SuchaLady

I love her and her hair! She's not 31 though lol. On the show they mentioned she's been performing in Atl since 1991. That's the year I was born so that means she's been doing live performances in ATL since she was 10. :rolleyes:

Mz.MoMo5235

I love me some Rasheeda!!! She had a natural bun in one episode where she was in a lingerie store so she can say sorry to her husband and I loved that bun!!!!!

Cant wait til I’m home and check out the interview. Cant look at work. My agents are already like “Why you on that site when you don’t have hair?!? Me: “Yo momma don’t have hair! Now stay out my computer!”

EbonyCPrincess

Loved the interview and I love your blog and YT channel Ebony. Rasheeda is beautiful! Her hair and skin are so pretty...she ain't 31 though. Ioun care what she say! lol

Why thank you! :blush::rolleyes:

I love her and her hair! She's not 31 though lol. On the show they mentioned she's been performing in Atl since 1991. That's the year I was born so that means she's been doing live performances in ATL since she was 10. :rolleyes:

I'm a bit slow....for some reason I thought ya'll were saying she's younger than 31 because she looks so great. I got it now...lol! Maybe its like keeping her marriage a secret, she feels she won't get the support if she's over a certain age. I mean females in rap are practically non-existent as it is. On Wikipedia it says she's 30, so I suppose it is a mystery! In any event, I promise I picked up some cocoa and shea butter yesterday and ate a salad for dinner after talking to her! :lachen: Next week Imma give a go at 5 miles...shoo she looks fab!

Mz.MoMo5235

Did she say wha kind of cocoa butter she uses? Like does she use palmers, raw cocoa butter, a homemade whip?

caribeandiva

Human being
Thanks for posting this. I've been obsessing about her hair since I watched the Love and Hiphop ATL reunion 3 days ago.

Mz.MoMo5235

The LHCFBI can find out anything! If she is 38 she needs to claim it and start a beauty prod hustle. ijs