Hask-Henna 'n" Placenta

Kitten

Hask-Henna \'n\" Placenta

Hi ladies!! For those of you who have used Hask Henna 'n' Placenta: Do you use a moisturizing conditioner after using the H&P or do you go straight to styling? I'm asking b/c I'm unsure as to whether this product is considered a protein conditioner or not.

Thanks!!!

CutiePie0Five

Re: Hask-Henna \'n\" Placenta

I think it is a protein condtioner...
I'm so glad someone else uses it! I thought I was the only one....
I usually shampoo and condition my hair, then apply the Henna n Placenta and leave it in. After I wash it out, I apply my Infusium Leave-In Conditioner, and my WGO and put my hair in rollers.

fiestebrown

Be careful with the Placenta it is a highly concentrated protein leave in conditioner, and after using it 3 weeks in a row, it made my hair dry and rough.

Kitten

[ QUOTE ]
fiestebrown said:
Be careful with the Placenta it is a highly concentrated protein leave in conditioner, and after using it 3 weeks in a row, it made my hair dry and rough.

[/ QUOTE ]

Leave-in? My packet says to wash it out after 10 minutes.
Did you follow it up with a moisturizing conditioner?

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess

Everytime I use it I don't use an moisturizing conditioner, I just rinse and style.

Kitten

How often do you ladies use the product? Do you only use it when you feel that your hair needs a little extra "umph" or do you use it on a set schedule?

Thanks.

ChocoKitty

I think when I used it I just rinsed and styled. The result were great nevertheless!

Lovelylocs

I like this conditioner too. I haven't used it in a while though. I want to start using it again. I don't think it is as drying as aphogee.

tallygirl

Kitten said:
[ QUOTE ]
fiestebrown said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Leave-in? My packet says to wash it out after 10 minutes.
Did you follow it up with a moisturizing conditioner?

Hask Placenta has a No-Rinse Instant Repair Treatment. It's pretty strong, so I dilute mine with water (half and half) and use it as a daily moisturizer. My hair loves it and it totally ended my shedding and breakage.

Neroli

Re: Hask-Henna 'n" Placenta

I just asked on the other thread, what are the ingredients for the condish and spray? TIA!

LovelyLionessa

I just picked up one the Extra Strength packets tonite at Sally's. I hope it works well. It's a well timed addition to my collection as I now have a new found facination to all thing related to HENNA! :grin:

karezone

I like it. If you use it with heat, it can really make your hair strong.

I always follow with a moisturizing conditioner.

LovelyLionessa

karezone said:
I like it. If you use it with heat, it can really make your hair strong.

I always follow with a moisturizing conditioner.

Oooh, thanks Karezone! I plan on using it following my touch-up today as a deep conditioner. :grin:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas

tallygirl said:
Hask Placenta has a No-Rinse Instant Repair Treatment. It's pretty strong, so I dilute mine with water (half and half) and use it as a daily moisturizer. My hair loves it and it totally ended my shedding and breakage.
I used to swear by his stuff. I don't know why I stopped using it. It made my hair silky soft and shiny, and it detangled like nobody's business.